blink-182 - Dogs Eating Dogs

My two shipments have arrived but I’m at work. It’s going to be comical if I received two albums after the cancellation email and refund last week. 

I guess the office that processed the cancellations and refunds didn’t communicate with the shipping department in Austin - other than to apparently generate two separate orders for shipping vs canceling one of the copies. 

What a cluster. Curious now if they’ll say they made and (a) you return one or (b) they’ll charge you for it or (c) just admit their massive fail and not do anything else. 

Shipping alone may make mass returns less than ideal for them along with the sheer hassle. 

Edited by oldman182

24 minutes ago, thenameisluigi said:

Meanwhile, I ordered one red and one white, and still shows unfulfilled and no shipping notification or refund. 🤷‍♂️

My god. This exact level of tomfuckery is absurd. Can't wait to read about all the people who ordered a swirl and get nothing because of fuck up.

37 minutes ago, illkeepyouinmind said:

Man this has been such a shit show. Someone is definitely getting fired for this. Gonna be upset if I don't end up getting the swirl I ordered since the merch I ordered along with it was a pre-order. 

If the, umm, what's the word I'm looking for... shit show?...yeah...if the shit show so far is any indication, you may be highly pissed off. Having said that, good luck!!!

1 minute ago, [Banned User] said:

Alright, who’s gonna be the GOAT and hook me up with a swirl to help keep my blink variant collection complete?

Ive got a spare teal Cali DLX for trade as well as sweet cash. 

Of all ppl on here, how did you not get one?!?

54 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

This shit is wild right here: https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/1137761695 fucking RareLimiteds strikes again.

If anybody even CONSIDERS that, please DM, I don't need this THAT badly lol

I still don't get his strategy. Why price $100-$200 dollars higher than already high prices? There's one for $200 right there. Or is he doing something even worse and inflating his prices and then running a second store to make it look like it's a steal.