blink-182 - Dogs Eating Dogs

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

I still don't get his strategy. Why price $100-$200 dollars higher than already high prices? There's one for $200 right there. Or is he doing something even worse and inflating his prices and then running a second store to make it look like it's a steal.

I dunno, but there's constantly shit selling on eBay. If I even see the name, I just leave...

So I ordered two swirls, got a refund on one, and got two different ones shipped the same day. Got them today, one mailer was white cardboard and one mailer was brown cardboard, which was confusing. This has been an epic shit show for sure, not sure how sandbag could botch this THIS bad.. Still waiting on my 1 copy of white and 1 copy of red on the same order to even move at all. 

Edited by tokimedo

2 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Turns out the gift was only for people who ordered 2 and it was a free swirl. Lots of conversation about it on the last page.

That was just a mistake, not a gift. People have had multi-copy orders canceled/refunded and received no duplicate copies or gifts.

I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't actually a gift and it was just Sandbag being Sandbag.

1 minute ago, lethalenforcer said:

That was just a mistake, not a gift. People have had multi-copy orders canceled/refunded and received no duplicate copies or gifts.

I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't actually a gift and it was just Sandbag being Sandbag.

Gift/ mistake... beats a whoopee cushion

Just now, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

I thought the gift was all the joy that Sandbag brought to this thread.

You're not wrong. It's been a hoot.

Hello Andy,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, because of the limited nature of the vinyl, we are having to limit them to one quantity per customer. This is in an attempt to deter re-sellers and provide an equal opportunity to as many fans as possible.

I appreciate in this instance that this may not necessarily be the case and for that, I can only apologise.

If any are undelivered or returned we will be in contact but we will have to wait until all the orders have shipped until we have an idea of numbers remaining.

Kindest regards,

Jordan, on behalf of the customer service team

Got the same email a few days ago haha. Also having trouble getting a refund for my order they charged me for, where I never got the email confirmation.  Being super stubborn about it. Gonna have to open a paypal dispute 🙄. I realllllly got boned on this one after seeing everyone get their 2 copies still lol.

So if anyone ever feels the need to offload one of their swirls, I’ll gladly buy it.