blink-182 - Dogs Eating Dogs

2 minutes ago, onandonandon said:

https://www.discogs.com/Blink-182-Dogs-Eating-Dogs/release/15602090

Rarelimiteds made a new listing just to relist at $499.50 because the price on the other listing was being driven down.

Well, RL didn't make the listing, but definitely is using it to their "advantage." Not that some berry would dingle enough to actually drop $500 on it. It's up for a merge anyway.

anyone else get this email?  I’m totally fine with a blood red over bone white lol. 

Hey there

We are writing with an update regarding the order you placed for the Dogs Eating Dogs bone white vinyl on the official blink-182 webstore.

Unfortunately, we do not have sufficient stock in the bone-white color variant to fulfil your order. However, we can offer you the blood-red variant instead. Can you please let us know if you are happy with this exchange or whether you would prefer a refund?

Please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment this may have caused.

Kind regards

12 hours ago, gazzo said:
Hello Andy,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, because of the limited nature of the vinyl, we are having to limit them to one quantity per customer. This is in an attempt to deter re-sellers and provide an equal opportunity to as many fans as possible.

I appreciate in this instance that this may not necessarily be the case and for that, I can only apologise.

If any are undelivered or returned we will be in contact but we will have to wait until all the orders have shipped until we have an idea of numbers remaining.

Kindest regards,

Jordan, on behalf of the customer service team

i got the same exact email this morning, from jordan...from the ticket i opened the day this went on sale.

the funny part is they refunded me $20, and then sent me two swirls anyway...and this email response comes days after that. 

this is some wacky shit. not sure how sandbag can really be this bad at being a company.... 

On 6/30/2020 at 11:21 AM, marc32137 said:

Swirl ordered! Quick and painless.

On 6/30/2020 at 11:21 AM, veggiecorecords said:

that was painless. 

On 6/30/2020 at 11:22 AM, Fowty Dollaz said:

Easy peasy. 

On 6/30/2020 at 11:23 AM, zackdumbass said:

Done and done on the swirl. That was easier than expected! I’m looking forward to receiving this. It’s grown on me a ton since the initial release. 

On 6/30/2020 at 11:25 AM, famousdrumer said:

got one though so all good

Pretty sure some of these people jinxed some of y'all. Sorry about that.

14 hours ago, YesPlease said:

Unfortunately, we do not have sufficient stock in the bone-white color variant to fulfil your order. However, we can offer you the blood-red variant instead.

Yeah I got it like 7 days ago, didn't read/understand it and then just barely on Sunday said that I'd take a red. Got a shipping notification, so I got an upgrade lol.

46 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

Got shipping confirmation on red and white copies. Just a label created tho, not actually shipped yet. 

Same. Never ordered anything from Sandbag before, so I'm curious to see what actually arrives after seeing all the drama with this. Especially considering people are getting emails saying they don't have white anymore, and mine updated from unfulfilled after people started getting those emails.

10 minutes ago, zacooper said:

Same. Still no word on the money they’ve repurposed, to provide others with free copies, from my account for the order that “didn’t process”. 

Your contribution is surely appreciated.

1 minute ago, gazzo said:

Now some people are even getting emails that they oversold the black white and that they can pick red instead. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/RMsbK1b

Holy fucksticks.

They better repress this goddamn thing. This pre-order is the 2020 of pre-orders.

1 hour ago, gazzo said:

Now some people are even getting emails that they oversold the black white and that they can pick red instead. 

GzTf0vj.jpg

It's because they only cancelled them in the sense that they gave the money back, they still shipped them all out. 

19 minutes ago, zacooper said:

It’s like the good old Mightier Than Sword TOYPAJ debacle of 2012(?)

Oh God, I forgot about that.