blink-182 - Dogs Eating Dogs

3 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

Thank you, Fowty. I’m confident. 

Like I said before, we got everyone who got sandbagged by sandbag (see what I did there?)

Come on people, keep one copy and hook everyone up with the extra you bought for your ‘friend’ aka your wall frame

Someone on that FB rabbit hole group said sandbag UK sent them the “we don’t have enough stock” email on the black/white, with the option to replace with blood red, despite placing an order for 1 copy of black/white as soon as it went on sale.  

They’ve officially fucked this up on a global level. I’m also convinced now the blood red is gonna be way more than /1000

Edited by tokimedo

3 hours ago, tokimedo said:

Someone on that FB rabbit hole group said sandbag UK sent them the “we don’t have enough stock” email on the black/white, with the option to replace with blood red, despite placing an order for 1 copy of black/white as soon as it went on sale.  

They’ve officially fucked this up on a global level. I’m also convinced now the blood red is gonna be way more than /1000

That was bound to happen. Still haven’t gotten an email or shipping notice so guess we’re fucked

there’s gonna be a shitload of emails, Karen mode activated 

1 hour ago, revisited said:

i ordered one of each variant, didn't get a shipping notice until the day after i opened a ticket.

got the records today, two of three had their shrinkwrap sliced open to check the color. if that's any indication of what's happening on their side.

oh NOW they're trying

Sounds like an episode of scooby doo with them investigating the remaining stock

Zoinks man! We ate too many doobie snacks and lost all the records!

6 hours ago, revisited said:

i ordered one of each variant, didn't get a shipping notice until the day after i opened a ticket.

got the records today, two of three had their shrinkwrap sliced open to check the color. if that's any indication of what's happening on their side.

giphy.gif

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

Got my copy in yesterday. Ordered White, they sent email offering Red because white was oversold, I said yes, they shipped and then said it was white all along. Opened the records and theirs a weird dried substance on one area of the grooves like dried blood or really burnt pellet that didn't get mixed in? Need to bust out my RCM III and see if it's soluble and will come up, not going to risk sending it back to them.

EDIT: Yeah the alcohol in my RCM fluid did a great job on it. All gone. I'm still guessing blood.

Edited by MCDELTAT

1 minute ago, [Banned User] said:

Mine is stuck between FedEx handing it off to USPS. Not having much faith after reading other people’s orders being returned to sender. Insane. 

I'm only sad reacting because I feel bad for people, but the level of incompetence is beyond funny. It's like an 80s comedy. Absolutely absurd. Austin Powers 2 is Schindler's List in comparison.

8 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I'm only sad reacting because I feel bad for people, but the level of incompetence is beyond funny. It's like an 80s comedy. Absolutely absurd. Austin Powers 2 is Schindler's List in comparison.

Yeah. It was bad, and then got worse, and is now just an absolute joke. Almost unbelievable actually. This is an actual company. 

28 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

Yeah. It was bad, and then got worse, and is now just an absolute joke. Almost unbelievable actually. This is an actual company. 

I mean I have like 10% experience with anything of the sort, but I feel like with the right partner(s) and capital a chimpanzee with an eating disorder and an amputated dominant hand could probably run a MUCH more successful company. I know "much more successful" is not saying much, but it's but it's probably true.

Hey there

We are writing with an update regarding the order you placed for the Dogs Eating Dogs vinyl on the official blink-182 web-store.

Unfortunately, we do not have sufficient stock in the color on your order.  Therefore, we have proactively exchanged it for the blood-red variant instead.

You are of course under no obligation to exchange your original choice and we can refund you if preferred.

If we don’t hear from you we will go ahead as explained.

Thank you for your understanding and sorry for the disappointment this may have caused.

Kind regards

The blink-182 customer service team

Wow they finally sent me the email.

spacer.png