blink-182 - Dogs Eating Dogs

2 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

There were rumors that Matt wasn't in the band but he's in the video. He's not on the credits.

Hmmm very strange. Are there rumors of Tom returning?!?

This song kinda reminds me of Good Riddance or something else off Fat. Would love to here more stuff by them that sounds like this. Unfortunately those lyrics are so cringe worthy I don’t see myself listening to this song much. 

16 minutes ago, kylet said:

Hmmm very strange. Are there rumors of Tom returning?!?

This song kinda reminds me of Good Riddance or something else off Fat. Would love to here more stuff by them that sounds like this. Unfortunately those lyrics are so cringe worthy I don’t see myself listening to this song much. 

Matt wasn't aware of the new song. He wasn't on the cover of the Oliver Tree song. Haven't heard anything about Tom.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, oldman182 said:

I recd and email yesterday that sandbag has shipped me a “BTS Dynamite Package”. 

WTF? Is that my free gift?

Yeah, same - I’m predicting Sandbag is so fucking unpredictable they’re sending some of us copies of this:

https://bts-dynamite.us/products/dynamite-limited-edition-7-vinyl (Sandbag is the distro for this shop as well)

1 hour ago, oldman182 said:

I recd and email yesterday that sandbag has shipped me a “BTS Dynamite Package”. 

WTF? Is that my free gift?

I was coming here to post the same thing haha. Speaking of awful customer service, did anyone get refunded on that red/white Enema debacle? I was refunded only after emailing them about my replacement still being the clean version.

37 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Yeah, same - I’m predicting Sandbag is so fucking unpredictable they’re sending some of us copies of this:

https://bts-dynamite.us/products/dynamite-limited-edition-7-vinyl (Sandbag is the distro for this shop as well)

I looked this band up. This is that K-pop stuff isn't it?