blink-182 - Dogs Eating Dogs

2 hours ago, oldman182 said:

I recd and email yesterday that sandbag has shipped me a “BTS Dynamite Package”. 

WTF? Is that my free gift?

That is absolutely ridiculous lol. I haven’t been emailed about a gift yet, but at this point I really just don’t care anymore. I was lucky to get a red copy of DED so I’m content with never dealing with sandbag again. 

yeah so people who actually ordered that BTS record started getting the same exact shipment email this week. Insane. Unless all of ours were generated in error, which is possible I guess?

If/when you get your copy just sell it for $50-60 to offset your shitty experience with Sandbag so far.

Been eying this thread just for the fun of it.  What a rollercoaster it’s been.  I hope I’m never stuck ordering from Sandbag.

Random observations;

– The accidental BTS 7”s are fucking hilarious.

– “Dogs” appearing twice in a row on that slipmat seems redundant.  If it’s going in a loop – or a cycle on the turntable, if you will – “dogs eating dogs eating dogs eating dogs...” makes way more sense to me.  But, whatever.

– That Quarantine song... holy shit.  I figure this thread has to contain some pretty loyal Blink-182 fans to be interested in this release, so to read most of you say that the lyrics are especially cringe – which, let’s face it: Blink-182’s “peak” lyrics aren’t exactly revolutionary – I had to hear them for myself.  You weren’t kidding.  It sounds like a discount Offspring track to begin with, but I cannot believe how bad they are.  Not even in a “this is topical now but probably won’t be down the road” kind of way.  Just straight bad.

13 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Been eying this thread just for the fun of it.  What a rollercoaster it’s been.  I hope I’m never stuck ordering from Sandbag.

Random observations;

– The accidental BTS 7”s are fucking hilarious.

– “Dogs” appearing twice in a row on that slipmat seems redundant.  If it’s going in a loop – or a cycle on the turntable, if you will – “dogs eating dogs eating dogs eating dogs...” makes way more sense to me.  But, whatever.

– That Quarantine song... holy shit.  I figure this thread has to contain some pretty loyal Blink-182 fans to be interested in this release, so to read most of you say that the lyrics are especially cringe – which, let’s face it: Blink-182’s “peak” lyrics aren’t exactly revolutionary – I had to hear them for myself.  You weren’t kidding.  It sounds like a discount Offspring track to begin with, but I cannot believe how bad they are.  Not even in a “this is topical now but probably won’t be down the road” kind of way.  Just straight bad.

To be fair, “Blink” has always been total cringe.

1 minute ago, tetsuodaironman said:

To be fair, “Blink” has always been total cringe.

Them's fighting words for 14-me.

I think the nature of their lyrics has always implied that they're not to be taken too seriously.  But you'd still be amazed at the number of Blink tattoos and windshield decals I've seen out in the wild.

29 minutes ago, oldman182 said:

My “BTS” package arrived. It’s the DED slipmat. 

Wow sandbag really is the dumpster fire that keeps on giving. Good for every single one of you. Somebody who got a "free" copy and a slipmat needs to hook rrd up. No idea why you'd do that, but it'd be nice

Edited by Fowty Dollaz