blink-182 - Dogs Eating Dogs

2 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I want a new Box Car Racer LP. That album still holds up, they were good live, and I'm sure Tom has plenty conspiracy tinged lyrics ready to go.

I don’t know your opinion on Joe Rogan but his podcast with Tom was eye opening. The guy is so far gone down the “aliens exist” rabbit hole I felt kinda sorry for him.

The Travis Barker one was a good listen. 

35 minutes ago, Skacel said:

I don’t know your opinion on Joe Rogan but his podcast with Tom was eye opening. The guy is so far gone down the “aliens exist” rabbit hole I felt kinda sorry for him.

Didnt a lot of that stuff he went on about actually get confirmed by some goverment officials later on? I feel like I heard or read that somewhere. Anyways I'll take Tom's goofy book/music/film obsession with UFOs over scientology's lol

1 minute ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Didnt a lot of that stuff he went on about actually get confirmed by some goverment officials later on? I feel like I heard or read that somewhere. Anyways I'll take Tom's goofy book/music/film obsession with UFOs over scientology's lol

Yeah it did haha. He’s the whole reason those videos got released to the public 

7 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

was gonna say this too. tom is crazy for sure, but all the things hes been talking about for years are actually coming to fruition, he also seems way happier of the past year 

3 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

I’m not sure, there are definitely videos that have been declassified and released, whether that was down to the to the stars academy or not I don’t know. David Fravor probably had the most believable encounter and then there’s Bob Lazar and element 115...👽

1 hour ago, Skacel said:

It was pretty interesting to watch (and to see his follow up remarks). However, of all the absolute bat shit crazy beliefs people devote their lives to, kill over, etc., Tom's is the most believable. AND it would explain a lot of the aforementioned beliefs. 

alens.jpg