PO: Dredg - Live at the Fillmore

16 hours ago, ntslash said:

Is this going to be available without the signed litho? I just want the vinyl. 

Right, or just sign the cover and leave it at that. Seems we are paying an additional $20 for a litho many don't care about. Still, I 'm going to need this. The Tanbark Is Hot Lava is so damn good on this!

• 4 months later...

This will be delayed 2 months:

Hello Fellow Dredg Supporter, 

We hope you are doing well and staying safe during these times. We wanted to extend our gratitude for your support with the preorder for our limited Live at the Fillmore double vinyl and poster. While the posters have been completed for quite some time, we’re in a bit of a traffic jam at the vinyl duplication company. It seems as though the entire industry is slammed with new vinyl orders, likely stemming from the downtime of touring from the pandemic. We’re being told another 2 months or so for the vinyl records to complete. We apologize for the inconvenience, and sincerely appreciate your understanding and patience. We’ll send another note out when orders are ready to ship. Looking forward to seeing you on the road when channels open up. 

All the Best, 

Dredg 

On 6/27/2020 at 9:13 AM, Vega said:

Wow...the band really needs cash apparently. How about releasing a new fucking album. But who am I kidding, I need to keep the collection complete 😂

There was a story on Drew's Instagram a month or two back that had like 30-45 seconds of what was believed to be a new song. I liked what little I heard!

Bummed that this was delayed, but whatever. I'm already waitin' to hear a new album and I can just listen to my recently unearthed CD in my car.

On 11/6/2020 at 5:39 PM, Kyte30351 said:

There was a story on Drew's Instagram a month or two back that had like 30-45 seconds of what was believed to be a new song. I liked what little I heard!

Bummed that this was delayed, but whatever. I'm already waitin' to hear a new album and I can just listen to my recently unearthed CD in my car.

Yes i think i heard that as well back then, if i remember right i think i wasn't that blown away but i'm personally not a fan of snippets anyway :D the songs are always different in the end

I still think it's hilarious what the band posted on their official social media accounts at the end of 2018:

1. dredg box set/scrap book release

2. dredg yard sale

3. dredg records a new record

4. dredg tours all of your favorite cities

and none of it happened in the 2 years since then 🤣 maybe an album partially recorded but not even for sure

1 hour ago, Vega said:

Yes i think i heard that as well back then, if i remember right i think i wasn't that blown away but i'm personally not a fan of snippets anyway :D the songs are always different in the end

I still think it's hilarious what the band posted on their official social media accounts at the end of 2018:

1. dredg box set/scrap book release

2. dredg yard sale

3. dredg records a new record

4. dredg tours all of your favorite cities

and none of it happened in the 2 years since then 🤣 maybe an album partially recorded but not even for sure

At least we got a very overpriced vinyl release of a decent show! 

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, The Vool said:

Probably $100 with some shit drawing that no one needs + $70 shipping... 🙄

That's still cheaper than 450 dollars 😬

But you're probably right, i expect it to be quite expensive as well. I just hope they're gonna do it on colored vinyl and different packaging so the original still stands out as it's own version.

Edit: oh and btw, i'm already scarred on how they will ship the fillmore record with the poster. it already sounds like a bigger box to have space for the rolled up poster where the record will just fly around inside, i hope i'm wrong

Edited by Vega

23 minutes ago, Vega said:

That's still cheaper than 450 dollars 😬

But you're probably right, i expect it to be quite expensive as well. I just hope they're gonna do it on colored vinyl and different packaging so the original still stands out as it's own version.

Edit: oh and btw, i'm already scarred on how they will ship the fillmore record with the poster. it already sounds like a bigger box to have space for the rolled up poster where the record will just fly around inside, i hope i'm wrong

You'll probably be lucky: they'll fold the poster :D :P

At least they have given updates on the delays as best they can.

Some dude on Reddit is sayin’ “Leitmotif” 20th anniversary package and new album this year. Also has quite the dredg collection with two tapes of as yet unheard versions of “Orph” and “Leitmotif”. Allegedly unmastered, demos, or alternate takes of said material.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, danyc said:

This is now sold out apparently. Maybe that's good, since I'll have to look for it used but never wanted the poster to begin with. Would love to own this on vinyl though. 

Don't worry, the band will post it again in a few months only the price will be $150 and it will include a limited edition hand-written thank you note. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi guys, sorry for the bump. I wrote in the Sell/Buy/Trade section a few days ago and thought i'd try here at last.

My order has gotten lost during transit. Neither DHL nor USPS can tell me or the merchnow staff where it went and what happened to it. German customs couldn't help either. Over 3 months after the initial shipping all parties told me that I shouldn't expect the package to still turn up, great stuff.

So now I'm trying to get the record through other means. If anyone here wants to sell their copy or a spare one i would really, really appreciate that DM! Thanks!

On 5/30/2021 at 1:12 PM, Vega said:

Hi guys, sorry for the bump. I wrote in the Sell/Buy/Trade section a few days ago and thought i'd try here at last.

My order has gotten lost during transit. Neither DHL nor USPS can tell me or the merchnow staff where it went and what happened to it. German customs couldn't help either. Over 3 months after the initial shipping all parties told me that I shouldn't expect the package to still turn up, great stuff.

So now I'm trying to get the record through other means. If anyone here wants to sell their copy or a spare one i would really, really appreciate that DM! Thanks!

That absolutely fuckin’ sucks! While I’m not willin’ to part with my copy, there may be a super limited colored vinyl in the works. I believe Drew mentioned it in an Instagram post a few months ago after the initial pressin’ sold out. If I hear/see anythin’ I’ll let you know!

9 hours ago, Kyte30351 said:

That absolutely fuckin’ sucks! While I’m not willin’ to part with my copy, there may be a super limited colored vinyl in the works. I believe Drew mentioned it in an Instagram post a few months ago after the initial pressin’ sold out. If I hear/see anythin’ I’ll let you know!

That's good to know, I'm trying to stay variant complete though, wouldn't want to miss this one...

On 5/30/2021 at 1:12 PM, Vega said:

Drew is really active on IG - have you messaged him the situation? Maybe he has a small amount of stock left that he could sell (although it would be cooler to replace for free)?

1 hour ago, Justinadamk said:

Drew is really active on IG - have you messaged him the situation? Maybe he has a small amount of stock left that he could sell (although it would be cooler to replace for free)?

By absolute sheer coincidence, 4 months after the initial shipping, the record turned up today! Although at the Merchnow office instead of my house but they have arranged a reshipping of the record. I really hope it'll make it this time, I'd be glad if i didn't have to pay 200+ for this 😅