The Maine - Forever Halloween & Imaginary Numbers represses

Imaginary Numbers limited to 1,000 on process blue vinyl and Forever Halloween limited to 1,000 on black and opaque orange double vinyl. Pillar also has an exclusive cloudy orange which is limited to 500.

https://shop.81twentythree.com/collections/themaine/products/imaginary-numbers-blue-lp

https://shop.81twentythree.com/collections/themaine/products/forever-halloween-black-orange

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

They must have updated it then, I joined when it first launched and was supposed to have 3 months free and they started charging me after a month, I couldn’t get canceling to work on my Mac or phone, and when I was finally able to cancel it didn’t actually cancel and I had to email support numerous times, a random person tagged me on Twitter this week asking if I was ever able to successfully cancel because they still couldn’t. So I’m guessing they fixed it with this update.

17 minutes ago, Michaelgetsboss said:

They must have updated it then, I joined when it first launched and was supposed to have 3 months free and they started charging me after a month, I couldn’t get canceling to work on my Mac or phone, and when I was finally able to cancel it didn’t actually cancel and I had to email support numerous times, a random person tagged me on Twitter this week asking if I was ever able to successfully cancel because they still couldn’t. So I’m guessing they fixed it with this update.

Damn lol. Sorry about that. I didn’t have that problem myself luckily! I had the 3 months free as well, and canceled about 2 weeks ago with no issue.