FS:Baroness/AFI/Converge/Deafheaven

Got a few things I want to sell. Shoot me an offer. Shipping from Canada.

AFI Black sails in the sunset (VG)

AFI SYMAOYE on light grey vinyl (NM)

AFI VPOY on light grey vinyl (NM)

Brand New- DAGARIM mov pressing black

Brand New- Science fiction black

Baroness- live at Maida Veil gold vinyl

Deafheaven- New Bermuda 180 gram black

Orbs- past life regressions colored vinyl

Planes mistaken for stars- mercy

Planes mistaken for stars- prey

Converge- the dusk in us on purple

6070c594869b64-96371426.png&static=true
Ottawa Millionaire

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate

1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track

Fullscreen

Advertisement

6070c594869b64-96371426.png&static=true
Ottawa Millionaire Reveals How to Get Rich with Bitcoin, Without Buying Bitcoin
Daily Finance

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate

1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track

Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

Edited by Amadeusvanrachmaninov

I’m looking for 50$ for RTJ 1. And because I still enjoy RTJ3 quite a bit, I don’t think I could let it go for less than 120$. I could do 150$ for both though. Sleeve for RTJ1 has slight wear from the store I bought it from, but plays NM. RTJ3 is all around NM and comes with posters and stickers.

And unless you’re an uptight audiophile, these records sound just fine.

On 7/11/2020 at 7:38 PM, upforthevinyl said:

Worst Dave Grohl ever 

Here to check the Gojirah and saw the comments on RTJ...

False, Dave is really trying to help you here, and you will not find a nicer dude on these boards. If you just want to collect for collecting's sake or wall display  -- that's fine, or play them on a Crosley.

FWIW 99.9% of negotiating on prices is done via PM.  In cases like this, it is very helpful to learn about new members who are selling/buying.

Usually it's the seller who says, "Get off my thread," not the buyer - I think this is a first that I 've seen.

Good luck to you.

The cool thing is Amadeusvanrachmaninov gave me all the information I asked for as a buyer. I made the choice I wanted based on that information. If the records aren't super clean or sound poor, I will take up a grievance with this seller once I discover that I was misled on the quality of the records—if that even happens (though I don't expect it will). 

Whether the records play well or not, as a community for sellers, I find it bizarre that two users with thousands of posts would actively discourage a buyer from purchasing records, and I don't need your vinyl snob gatekeeping. 

And finally, the fact that the seller was willing to transparently discuss terms for the sale on this message board before I closed the sale privately is to their credit. It may be unconventional, but we're all better off as buyers because they openly communicated. Others can view the exchange and decide if they would like to avoid or deal with them in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2020 at 3:46 PM, drds89 said:

Here to check the Gojirah and saw the comments on RTJ...

False, Dave is really trying to help you here, and you will not find a nicer dude on these boards. If you just want to collect for collecting's sake or wall display  -- that's fine, or play them on a Crosley.

FWIW 99.9% of negotiating on prices is done via PM.  In cases like this, it is very helpful to learn about new members who are selling/buying.

Usually it's the seller who says, "Get off my thread," not the buyer - I think this is a first that I 've seen.

Good luck to you.

I received both RTJ and RTJ3 from Amadeusvanrachmaninov, and you both could not have been more wrong. They sounded fantastic. I am about to go leave positive feedback. But I had to tell you once again how ridiculous I think you both were on this message board. 

And let this be an example for others—if some snobbish Dave Grohl super fan or annoying fan of shoegazing and ambient drone loops butts into your conversation about a potential deal—ignore them. Because I am so glad I didn't listen to either of these users with plenty of history here at this message board.

• Amadeusvanrachmaninov changed the title to Priced to Sell: Gojira, BTBAM, Soundtracks, Alexisonfire,