PO Now: Kanye West - Wash Us In The Blood 7" & 12" Pic Disc

I think he's just following the current trend that Travis Scott started, of releasing 1 song on every imaginable format, but 6 times on each format. Basically, it's a way to play the charts, each sale is 1 unit moved, so the idea is to get dumbass fans to keep buying the same thing except it's slightly different.

6 minutes ago, Reshiram said:

I think he's just following the current trend that Travis Scott started, of releasing 1 song on every imaginable format, but 6 times on each format. Basically, it's a way to play the charts, each sale is 1 unit moved, so the idea is to get dumbass fans to keep buying the same thing except it's slightly different.

Wait until he discovers vinyl colorways...

• 7 months later...

Finally received this today. The packaging...leaves a lot to be desired. The disc isn't even in a firm jacket, it's just in the same material that is generally used in printed inner-sleeves, and it isn't even in a paper sleeve within that. I guess he's gotta cut down on costs now that he's got alimony payments to make. 🙄

2 hours ago, youngwonton said:

Finally received this today. The packaging...leaves a lot to be desired. The disc isn't even in a firm jacket, it's just in the same material that is generally used in printed inner-sleeves, and it isn't even in a paper sleeve within that. I guess he's gotta cut down on costs now that he's got alimony payments to make. 🙄

my single came in a flimsy paper sleeve..

it had literally three seam splits plus the opening..

by the time I got it was almost just two pieces of paper.  ha

3 hours ago, thepunkguy said:

my single came in a flimsy paper sleeve..

it had literally three seam splits plus the opening..

by the time I got it was almost just two pieces of paper.  ha

Same...one single piece of tape that didn’t reach the sides with no pads inside.

The flimsy paper sleeve/jacket is called a picture sleeve btw.