Underoath - Three Represses (Chasing Safety, Define the Great Line, Lost in the Sound)

The link to visit the store in an order details email sends you back to the Spotify site with an email signup to be alerted when this goes live. Somebody posted too early on Facebook. The orders started coming in so they killed the FB. 
If canceling is pretty painless I’ll get rid of this order, if not maybe I’ll spin it one time see what’s up...

https://underoathobservatory.myshopify.com/

Edited by dantheriver

1 minute ago, dantheriver said:

The link to visit the store in an order details email sends you back to the Spotify site with an email signup to be alerted when this goes live. Somebody posted too early on Facebook. The orders started coming in so they killed the FB. 
If canceling is pretty painless I’ll get rid of this order, if not maybe I’ll spin it one time see what’s up...

https://underoathobservatory.myshopify.com/

The site said to contact Tim (the guitarist) at the same email address the order came from. Try replying to that if you want to cancel, if they don't cancel everyone.

Y'all what the heck. Just got an email from a phone numbers it's got a text file. I replied and said this is kinda shady and then got this..

"Sorry to be creepy, this is Underoath's manager. If you're cool with it what's your number to text you properly my cell phone is ***-***-****"

Dude actually gave me a number but in case this is a weird hack or something I didn't actually post it.

22 minutes ago, justin_cole12 said:

Probably an overreaction on my part. I think he's reaching out for answers on if this was charged or not yet for people. Probably trying to cancel orders. It's just weird because it's coming in my email as a text file that I have to open in docs.

Text the number and ask for details on wtf happened. 

1 hour ago, justin_cole12 said:

Y'all what the heck. Just got an email from a phone numbers it's got a text file. I replied and said this is kinda shady and then got this..

"Sorry to be creepy, this is Underoath's manager. If you're cool with it what's your number to text you properly my cell phone is ***-***-****"

Dude actually gave me a number but in case this is a weird hack or something I didn't actually post it.

So what did they say when you text them?