Underoath - Three Represses (Chasing Safety, Define the Great Line, Lost in the Sound)

51 minutes ago, rcafilm said:

I got the same email, it has some more information in it that I won't post publicly. It appears that, while they're cancelling our orders, we're at least still being given a 20-hour head start before this goes wide.

For those who missed this "test", it appears the public release is 7/7 at noon EST.

How do you get in this super cool club? 

53 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Really happy with the decision to use the CD artwork for Define. Always thought those shadow zombie things on the vinyl version were super cringe.

While I've always loved that these guys do different artwork for different versions of a release, I will agree that the original Define vinyl cover is their worst artwork since the original EPs (though Erase Me comes in a not too distant second). Ironically, I think the Special Edition artwork for this album is probably their best artwork next to the vinyl edition of Lost in the Sound. I've always thought it would make killer vinyl packaging.

2 hours ago, rcafilm said:

While I've always loved that these guys do different artwork for different versions of a release, I will agree that the original Define vinyl cover is their worst artwork since the original EPs (though Erase Me comes in a not too distant second). Ironically, I think the Special Edition artwork for this album is probably their best artwork next to the vinyl edition of Lost in the Sound. I've always thought it would make killer vinyl packaging.

Erase Me isn't that bad outside of being a bit generic looking. 

OK WOW,  amazed/annoyed and simultaneously now feeling lucky I missed this trash fire of a false start.

BUT....

I need these in my life, majorly, assuming its not all live recordings.

Been trying to get affordable copies of these for probably 7 years at this point.

Does anyone have archived links or screenshots of what the stuff on FB looked like?
Going to be clenching hard between now ant tommorow afternoon. :D :'D

39 minutes ago, V3XED said:

Does anyone have archived links or screenshots of what the stuff on FB looked like?
Going to be clenching hard between now ant tommorow afternoon. :D :'D

you can see a fair bit of it if you scroll up to @Terminator_Ham's recent post. all 3 LPs with original CD artwork, black vinyl (billed as "translucent" but i swear those guys confuse that word with opaque). slipmat, boxset, and i guess some apparel too.