Underoath - Three Represses (Chasing Safety, Define the Great Line, Lost in the Sound)

20 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Willing to bet you could get a lot more than $85 for them collectively.  If you’re going that route, I’d do it before these reissues gain a ton of traction and dilute the current market for them.

Definitely doesn't help that the jackets aren't in the best condition and DTGL is just straight up beat.

2 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Definitely doesn't help that the jackets aren't in the best condition and DTGL is just straight up beat.

Eh.  Not ideal but I bet you could at least cover the costs of the box if you wanted to replace your own copies.  Or just hold onto them if they’ve been in your collection for ages and have nostalgic ties.

I was fully ready to shit on the pre-order rollout if the price had increased, but they stuck to that $85 with no tax and free shipping.  I still don’t know if I’m on board, myself, but respect where respect is due for keeping it reasonably priced.  4 slabs of wax with individual jackets, housed in a boxset for $85 PPD is not shabby at all.

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Eh.  Not ideal but I bet you could at least cover the costs of the box if you wanted to replace your own copies.  Or just hold onto them if they’ve been in your collection for ages and have nostalgic ties.

I'm just obsessed with box sets, and wouldn't mind them all in a nice, neat package. No real nostalgic ties, I like the albums and picked them up for $8 & $10 each about 12 years ago. 

3 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

I'm just obsessed with box sets, and wouldn't mind them all in a nice, neat package. No real nostalgic ties, I like the albums and picked them up for $8 & $10 each about 12 years ago. 

you could buy the boxset and sell off the reissues individually maybe and recoup. house your original pressings in the box :P unless that defeats the purpose of the boxset for you i guess...

Password is not working :'C

Im so stressed out!

GUYS/GALS, I use a number of extensions in google chrome that block tracking websites, and advertisements.
Things like facebook link trackers, etc...

THIS BROKE THE PASSWORD ENTRY SYSTEM!

If your having trouble, try an icognito tab / disable add-ons!

SO relieved to finally have an order placed. WHEW!

Edited by V3XED

Never was a huge Underoath fan. Owned TOCS on CD and listened occasionally. Listed all my CDs on Discogs a few months ago. My CD copy sold yesterday morning and saw this thread just now. Figured I'd grab a copy on vinyl. 

What's the deal with this password nonsense? Sorry for being ignorant, I haven't read the entire thread.