Underoath - Three Represses (Chasing Safety, Define the Great Line, Lost in the Sound)

5 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

I wonder how they'll make that make sense. Their latest album is still readily available. Do we need a vinyl repress? Disambiguation does, but then do just stick in on the side and not theme the vinyl similarly?

i think it's more about the live performance/stream.

8 minutes ago, rcafilm said:

I listened to my vinyl copy a while back and it didn't hold up as well as I expected it to, so I'd be super down for a new pressing.

Oh yeah, I'd be down for another copy but I really don't need another copy of Erase Me. I feel like they can't even give those away at this point. 

Just got this in an email:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE OBSERVATORY.

WE'RE SORRY THERE HASN'T BEEN AN UPDATE ON THE VINYL SHIP DATE. THE PRESSING PLANT WE HIRED HAD PROMISED QUICK TURN AROUND TIMES BUT AS IS OFTEN THE CASE WITH PRESSING VINYL THEY ARE TAKING MUCH LONGER THAN EXPECTED.

THE PLANT FINALLY GAVE US AN OFFICIAL DATE THE VINYL WILL BE READY AND THAT DATE IS LATE DECEMBER WHICH LEADS US TO BELIEVE IT MAY NOT ARRIVE IN THE FULFILLMENT WAREHOUSE UNTIL THE FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY.

WE KNOW THIS IS NOT THE NEWS YOU'VE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR BUT WE DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU IN THE DARK EITHER. WE'RE WORKING TO TRY AND FIND WAYS TO SPEED THE PROCESS AND NOT IMPACT QUALITY AND WILL KEEP YOU POSTED IF THINGS BEING MOVING QUICKER. IF YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS DUE TO THE DELAY, PLEASE EMAIL [email protected].

STAY SAFE AND WE'LL SEE YOU SOON.

• 5 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, derkwithano said:

I read about half of this thread but don't have time to continue because work. Can someone clarify if these are live or the studio albums? I never caught this clusterfuck over the summer.

They were confirmed to be the studio recordings.