Underoath - Three Represses (Chasing Safety, Define the Great Line, Lost in the Sound)

Just now, brandy said:

So what's the discount code on Revolver? Can't seem to get it...!

They are unique, one time use, codes. 

Here’s my ref link that will give you a $5 off coupon.  Good if you’re ordering one record at a time. Otherwise try a private browser session and it should pop up with a 10% off coupon. 

6 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

..... lame. I bought the boxset somewhat begrudgingly because I know they are going to turn out being black. It was also an unlimited press since that they had open for a month. Would have preferred those clear with green splatters in the boxset.

Revolver is citing them as white with splatter, for what it's worth.  But after that [i]Lament[/i] fiasco, I think anything could happen with their exclusives.

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

Revolver is citing them as white with splatter, for what it's worth.  But after that [i]Lament[/i] fiasco, I think anything could happen with their exclusives.

True. But I mean if they had done clear with those color splatters in the box set, that would have been ten million times better than what will likely be black.

8 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

True. But I mean if they had done clear with those color splatters in the box set, that would have been ten million times better than what will likely be black.

Yeah, I'd agree with that.  A boxset where all LPs were clear with a splatter or smoke that matched the respective album art would've been tops.