Underoath - Three Represses (Chasing Safety, Define the Great Line, Lost in the Sound)

Mine came this week. Finally spinning them and TOCS was totally fine for me. Minimal crackling, 0 skipping. 

Define the Great Line sounded great, and those gaps are barely noticeable. 0 skipping. 

LITSOS is definitely bowled, but plays perfectly for me. I'm using a Kenwood with a counterweight and an ortofon red cartridge. 

I'm definitely stoked on mine. I hope others are when they get their also. 

someone in germany received their box set, without a shipping confirmation.

I also saw someone in texas who lives 2 hours from Gold Rush say they havent received shit... so it really does look like they are picking names out of a hat or something on how they are processing these orders for shipment. 

4 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

someone in germany received their box set, without a shipping confirmation.

I also saw someone in texas who lives 2 hours from Gold Rush say they havent received shit... so it really does look like they are picking names out of a hat or something on how they are processing these orders for shipment. 

I live in Texas (a couple of hours away from Austin) and haven’t received my box set either. I ordered it within first couple of hours that it went up too. 

5 hours ago, januarytwenty said:

I live in Texas (a couple of hours away from Austin) and haven’t received my box set either. I ordered it within first couple of hours that it went up too. 

I actually live 15 miles from Gold Rush Vinyl and haven't received a single thing in the mail, and I ordered the boxset the day before it went live to the general public. I emailed Underoath's customer support inquiring about the status of my order, and all they responded with was "It hasn't shipped yet". Like no shit dumbass, if it did I would have it by now. Seems like nothing about this release has made any sorta sense, so I guess it's just a literal waiting game until it shows up on your front doorstep...

10 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Came to ask who else hadn't recieved theirs as well... I was one of the people that ordered before they shut down, and then got to buy before it officially went live. Don't have it.

Also ordered like in the first few minutes, before the shutdown. Nothing for me either.

4 hours ago, Buffbloom said:

I got mine on the moon! Paid with DOGE and everything! This blockchain shipping technology is Jetsons! 

omg dude wtf the moon lol 😂 didn't expect that! bro you are KILLING me with DOGE too lmao holy shit 😂😂😂 I just can't hahah 😂😂😂

9 hours ago, ethanpricington said:

Same. Was really hoping they’d truly screwed the pooch and shipped me an extra one tho..

Same. I was like ohh am I getting a second set for no reason. Somehow Virgil used to do that all the time at VC even sent out an order twice to me that had a test pressing in it.