Underoath - Three Represses (Chasing Safety, Define the Great Line, Lost in the Sound)

On 3/30/2021 at 6:21 AM, drawcody said:

Well I moved at the beginning of the year and updated my address back in January. But today when I looked at my order status, they had a house two streets down from mine, so now I don’t know if I’m ever going to get my box set. 

Does anyone have contact info other than [email protected]?

[email protected]

I ordered two and cancelled one (back when they were first announced). That’s who I got a response back from. 

42 minutes ago, thenameisluigi said:

What's kind of annoying, is if I check my order status, it says delivered and the tracking number is from the t-shirt that was sent months ago.

Not totally related but I'm seeing way more of this.  Placed an order with Equal Vision this week and they sent me a shipping notification # for a record I ordered last year, with an order summary that showed that very same record plus the new one I ordered.  Will be interesting to see if I actually get 1 or 2.

And about a month ago, Revolver decided to send me another copy of their Touché Amoré exclusive for no real reason.  Just got a shipping notification from them out of the blue, and it was the same exact tracking number from when I ordered Lament last year.  Very strange.

10 hours ago, uniquerabbitturd said:

https://imgur.com/a/G3SzogE

Welp thank God for Informed Delivery from USPS lol it was the actual Boxset so glad its out of the way.

Good to know. I saw same on my informed delivery and it’s coming from Houston. So good to know that is it. 

Finally got my box set in today... only to open up Lost in the Sound and find a massive chunk of plastic chilling on the disc. Scratched side A all to hell. The rest of the discs were also incredibly dirty, but I won't be sure about additional damage until I get a chance to listen. Super disappointed in Gold Rush, do they not know how to blow off debris before they package a record?

Proofing TOCS and it sounds pretty good, definitely more treble than my Rebirth copy, but I can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Wish I still had my 2012 copy to compare. I did notice something that I can't believe I haven't seen anybody talking about: The tracklisting is split 5/5 on this pressing, rather than 6/4 on the others or 6/5 on the OP. Dangerous Business finally gets out from the curse of IGD and gets room to breathe at the top of side B. Definitely an improvement in my book.

I got shipping confirmation, with tracking number!

And by the time I got the email, it was out for delivery within 2 hours.

So... Ill take that as a win? All things considered?

Not sure if was mentioned in this thread at all, but the box itself is kinda shiet quality. Its as if they originally were going to screenprint direct on the cardstock but had to bail on that plan.. and just laserjet printed an image on a piece of paper and like adhered it to the cardboard, and poorly at that.
Speaking of paper, the innersleeves all came pre torn from the factory and are literally paper thin.

Records were all in there though, and I suppose that's the important part.

Everything sounds "good not great" as I would have expected,  given the original master.

Overall I think its an alright value, considering the relatively low asking price.

Thought this is clearly no definitive edition collectors item type set. 

(oh also, even though TOCS is not as artful a masterpiece as DTGL for example, the album still RIPS and is a total banger. Haters gana hate)

Edited by V3XED