Underoath - Three Represses (Chasing Safety, Define the Great Line, Lost in the Sound)

3 hours ago, birdturbo said:

Has anyone with a badly warped record tried reaching out for a replacement? I can practically eat soup out of my copy of LITSOS.

I haven't, but I emailed Randy about the scratch on mine and he's sending a replacement. If it's affecting playback I don't think they'll hesitate to send you another one.

I was hopeful when the guy a couple pages back said he got his in Melbourne Australia about 3 weeks ago - but no sign (or shipping confirmation) of my order.  I do wonder if they are least storing tracking numbers in the background so we can at least determine at some point if your order is lost in transit, or just not yet shipped.

6 hours ago, bloodycape said:

I do wonder if they are least storing tracking numbers in the background so we can at least determine at some point if your order is lost in transit, or just not yet shipped.

This. My mail has been messed up for ~1 year now because people keep breaking into our mail boxes (it got fixed last week and then broken 3 days later). I've gone to USPS multiple times knowing 3+ records are there, they bring out one, and I have to kindly go "noppppe.... here's the two other tracking numbers that prove you have it"

12 hours ago, thenameisluigi said:

I emailed them asking about that since my tracking shows complete since September. They didn't address the tracking but said the fulfillment center is still waiting on the next batch of records from Gold Rush to start shipping out more. 🤷‍♂️

great news.... NOT :)

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, kylet said:

Are people still waiting on these? 

Yep. Make it 5. I know this is going to be a mess for me. Written about it elsewhere. I have to pick up my mail from USPS directly, carrier puts my crap in like 4 places. It's been very common that if I don't show them a tracking number that says very explicitly "this is in your building" they won't search for it.