Underoath - Three Represses (Chasing Safety, Define the Great Line, Lost in the Sound)

50 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Yep. Make it 5. I know this is going to be a mess for me. Written about it elsewhere. I have to pick up my mail from USPS directly, carrier puts my crap in like 4 places. It's been very common that if I don't show them a tracking number that says very explicitly "this is in your building" they won't search for it.

Move.

59 minutes ago, mxpxer311 said:

I replied to my order confirmation email and they said: Thank you for reaching out. The pressing plant has finished up all the box sets and is now just focusing on pressing all of the individual LPs. 

But.... people are still waiting for the boxsets, myself included.... 🤷‍♂️

23 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Why do people keep asking this? Yeah, people are still waiting on these, it's been a very slow process.

Because it was supposed to ship over 6 months ago. I haven't received it yet or any email update. I see a few people saying they have them already. Just wondering if mine had been lost and I should email them, or if others were also waiting. Is that an unreasonable thing to ask? 

Edited by kylet

6 hours ago, kylet said:

Because it was supposed to ship over 6 months ago. I haven't received it yet or any email update. I see a few people saying they have them already. Just wondering if mine had been lost and I should email them, or if others were also waiting. Is that an unreasonable thing to ask? 

Oh, honey..

9 hours ago, kylet said:

Or you could...just go ahead and email the people who are supposed to send it to you like most normal people would.

Even better, you could read the same page on which you posted, where someone asked the same question on the 13th and got tons of answers, one of whom posted a response from the label saying they haven't sent them all out yet. So yes, it is an unreasonable thing to ask when the answer is already in front of you, and you have an even better avenue that you already acknowledged in your response to me.

Don't be lazy.

3 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Or you could...just go ahead and email the people who are supposed to send it to you like most normal people would.

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

Even better, you could read the same page on which you posted, where someone asked the same question on the 13th and got tons of answers, one of whom posted a response from the label saying they haven't sent them all out yet. So yes, it is an unreasonable thing to ask when the answer is already in front of you, and you have an even better avenue that you already acknowledged in your response to me.

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

Don't be lazy.

I mean......it's been almost 2 weeks since anybody posted in this thread. From the mix of people who had gotten them and were waiting, seems it was starting to ship. I think posting here 2 weeks later to check the status is pretty reasonable. I wouldn't exactly call that lazy.

Sure I could pester the band/label with an email like "normal people do". But seems they're already in over there heads with these releases, I'm sure they have tons of those emails flooding their boxes. Thought making small talk in this thread, where you know, people make small talk about the release was okay to do. Guess I rubbed randy savage's nuts the wrong way. Chill out brother.

Jeaaaaz you Christcore kids are feisty.

2 hours ago, kylet said:

I mean......it's been almost 2 weeks since anybody posted in this thread. From the mix of people who had gotten them and were waiting, seems it was starting to ship. I think posting here 2 weeks later to check the status is pretty reasonable. I wouldn't exactly call that lazy.

Sure I could pester the band/label with an email like "normal people do". But seems they're already in over there heads with these releases, I'm sure they have tons of those emails flooding their boxes. Thought making small talk in this thread, where you know, people make small talk about the release was okay to do. Guess I rubbed randy savage's nuts the wrong way. Chill out brother.

Jeaaaaz you Christcore kids are feisty.

6 hours ago, IndigoHollow said:

Chillllll

Anyone who thinks I (or anyone really) would get heated over this is living in a dream world.

Nobody actually cares about what you do on the internet. Guy asked his first question without reading the answers on the same page, or thought that things had somehow changed in the two weeks  since it had been answered previously not only by people (including myself), but the label.

Then he asked a second question, and I answered it.

Just because someone takes the time to type out a coherent, if somewhat snarky, answer to a stupid question doesn't mean they are mad about it.

Sorry you didn't like the answer. Maybe cry about it? But like...quietly to yourself.

Strangely enough, I replied to one of your posts in another thread where you claim to be a hippy/recycling nerd, but in the same breath say its too much work to cut down boxes to use as shipping filler. Don't be lazy.

36 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Anyone who thinks I (or anyone really) would get heated over this is living in a dream world.

Nobody actually cares about what you do on the internet. Guy asked his first question without reading the answers on the same page, or thought that things had somehow changed in the two weeks  since it had been answered previously not only by people (including myself), but the label.

Then he asked a second question, and I answered it.

Just because someone takes the time to type out a coherent, if somewhat snarky, answer to a stupid question doesn't mean they are mad about it.

Sorry you didn't like the answer. Maybe cry about it? But like...quietly to yourself.

Strangely enough, I replied to one of your posts in another thread where you claim to be a hippy/recycling nerd, but in the same breath say its too much work to cut down boxes to use as shipping filler. Don't be lazy.

You are a grade A troll. I'll give you that. 

Nobody is crying here. You're just acting like a dick/troll. I called you out and people laughed. And here we are. 

Not to toot my own horn but since you pushed it twice now...in the upcoming weeks I'll be a father of 3. All under the age of 3, all in diapers. I own and operate 2 businesses. Asshole, sure. Lazy? That's a first I've been called that. 

8 minutes ago, kylet said:

Nobody is crying here. You're just acting like a dick/troll. I called you out and people laughed. And here we are. 

Not to toot my own horn but since you pushed it twice now...in the upcoming weeks I'll be a father of 3. All under the age of 3, all in diapers. I own and operate 2 businesses. Asshole, sure. Lazy? That's a first I've been called that. 

Damn bruv you got hella kids!

2 hours ago, kylet said:

Congrats on the new human