Underoath - Three Represses (Chasing Safety, Define the Great Line, Lost in the Sound)

Box got delivered a couple months ago but have been on the road doing vagrant shit.

Had a chance to listen through all three and they’re easily the best sounding pressings available of these albums. 

they’re still mid 2000s metalcore and come with the associated production caveats so take “best sounding” with a grain of salt

define sounds the best, nice 👍 

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

I’m so confused. Does the box set not have the same color way as the individual ones? I ordered the box set but it looks pretty similar to the one on the observatory website. 

if that’s the case I’ll cancel and hope to find the cool colorway ones 

The Observatory boxset is a clear with black smoke.

Given how they were supposed to be "clear with white splatter", seeing how the other Revolver variants translated, and glancing at the mockup above... I would venture to say their box probably contains clear with white smoke.

8 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

The Observatory boxset is a clear with black smoke.

Given how they were supposed to be "clear with white splatter", seeing how the other Revolver variants translated, and glancing at the mockup above... I would venture to say their box probably contains clear with white smoke.

Makes sense. Might as well keep the order and hope to trade for the color ones eventually, maybe.