FS: Minor Threat, Screeching Weasel, Queers

punkhcmn

Hi all. I'm selling some stuff. Pics on request. Contact me if interested. Thank you.

2100de4d5a08fc5f861e6d021199de9645.jpg?w=90&h=70&fit=crop&crop=center&fm=jpg
Conto Webank
Passa a Webank e gestisci il tuo conto in modo facile anche da App: è veloce e sicuro.
webank.it

Screeching Weasel - Lookout! Records (green cover) - Still sealed SOLD

Screeching Weasel - Emo - Lookout! Records - Still sealed

The Queers - Rocket To Russia - Selfless Records - White vinyl, still sealed

The Queers - Shout At The Queers - Selfless Records

Minor Threat - Out Of Step - Dischord Records - First press with black back, still sealed SOLD

Minor Threat - Out Of Step - Dischord Records - Second press, never listened to. Comes straight from Jeff Nelson's collection. Has a LITTLE crease on the left corner SOLD

Minor Threat - Out Of Step - Dischord Records - Third press. UK press, never listened to. Comes straight from Jeff Nelson's collection SOLD

Minor Threat - Out Of Step - Dischord Records -  Third press. US press, never listened to. Comes straight from Jeff Nelson's collection SOLD

Minor Threat - Out Of Step - Dischord Records -  Third press. German press, never listened to. Comes straight from Jeff Nelson's collection. Has a little cut on the left side of the cover. SOLD

Minor Threat - S/T - Dischord Records - First pressing UK, blue cover, never listened to. Comes straight from Jeff Nelson's collection

Minor Threat ‎– Washington DC 1982

Edited by punkhcmn

@punkhcmn Hey, can you PM me a price (shipped, with tracking) for the following:

Minor Threat - Out Of Step - Dischord Records - Third press. UK press, never listened to. Comes straight from Jeff Nelson's collection

Minor Threat - S/T - Dischord Records - First pressing UK, blue cover, never listened to. Comes straight from Jeff Nelson's collection

23 hours ago, impact said:

@punkhcmn Hey, can you PM me a price (shipped, with tracking) for the following:

Minor Threat - Out Of Step - Dischord Records - Third press. UK press, never listened to. Comes straight from Jeff Nelson's collection

Minor Threat - S/T - Dischord Records - First pressing UK, blue cover, never listened to. Comes straight from Jeff Nelson's collection

Hi there. Shipped to...? United states? 

6 hours ago, punkhcmn said:

San Diego 😍😍😍

Okay man, the blue S/T is still available. The UK press got sold. I have the american second press ($3.50) still sealed in case you're interested

Not thanks, already have a 2nd press. How much PPD for the blue S/T? It's the dark blue UK cover right?

spacer.png