SOLD OUT - Into It. Over It. - New Flexi single

On 7/6/2020 at 9:28 AM, DecayToDeath said:

if anybody got an extra, knows someone who doesn’t want it, etc PLEASE help me out I have been waiting for this day for so long

Evan reached out to me and managed to get me an extra, so I'm covered!

33 minutes ago, Dub said:

Can't believe this arrived today. 

Also can't believe the fucking post office bent the envelope in half  (even with "do not bend" on the envelope).  

Are you fucking kidding me jesus

If the post office can easily bend something, it’s getting bent. If it’s hard to bend, still might be getting bent. Shouldn’t be surprising for a  Flexi to show up bent, and this format was designed for shit like that so surely it won’t be too hard to flatten out. I’ve gotten plenty of them inside of magazines that wound up bent and stuffed inside my mailbox. Was totally able to play them still and they were just as shitty sounding as every other flexi I received that was shipped in a 7” mailer.

how is the song though? 

43 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

If the post office can easily bend something, it’s getting bent. If it’s hard to bend, still might be getting bent. Shouldn’t be surprising for a  Flexi to show up bent, and this format was designed for shit like that so surely it won’t be too hard to flatten out. I’ve gotten plenty of them inside of magazines that wound up bent and stuffed inside my mailbox. Was totally able to play them still and they were just as shitty sounding as every other flexi I received that was shipped in a 7” mailer.

how is the song though? 

Pretty good.  Getting a really strong The Bends vibe.

8 hours ago, dantheriver said:

how is the song though? 

Probably should have said what it actually is.  The flexi was folded.  There is a crease running the entire length.  Definitely not playable.  

Its decoration at this point.  Still, wasn't a ton of money and it went to a good cause.  I'll live.

21 minutes ago, Dub said:

Probably should have said what it actually is.  The flexi was folded.  There is a crease running the entire length.  Definitely not playable.  

Its decoration at this point.  Still, wasn't a ton of money and it went to a good cause.  I'll live.

ohh a hard crease. Damn.  brutal.