[PO NOW] Boris - NO

• 3 weeks later...

13 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

They've ended up not fulfilling some of my orders in the past with that.

I could be wrong but I think that's why they added that text there.  I order from them quite a bit and I noticed it a week or two ago – it's just annoying to see it even on day 1, "first in line" pre-orders.  Mostly because I've heard too many stories like you described.  They gotta' work on their commitments a bit.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2020 at 4:37 PM, maze2nowhere said:

Yes indeed - I tried posting an image link but it wasn’t letting me. Either my account is too new or I’m too dumb to figure it out. 

I ordered from Inoxia and the only insured shipping option currently available to the US was 50 bucks. They said they'd let me know when EMS is available and ship it then. Are you in the US? If so, what shipping option did you select?

10 minutes ago, bubb4 said:

I ordered from Inoxia and the only insured shipping option currently available to the US was 50 bucks. They said they'd let me know when EMS is available and ship it then. Are you in the US? If so, what shipping option did you select?

$50 all in or just for shipping?  They emailed me that registered wasn’t available after purchase but could send it airmail which ended up being a few bucks cheaper and they refunded me the difference.

On 11/16/2020 at 5:45 PM, aopps42 said:

$50 all in or just for shipping?  They emailed me that registered wasn’t available after purchase but could send it airmail which ended up being a few bucks cheaper and they refunded me the difference.

50 just for shipping. they called it courier shipment or something like that. the other options they listed they said were not insured which made me nervous about shipping damage. 

Does anyone need this thing at cost, or close to it?  I got in on the initial pre-order and then locked in a Bull Moose copy since it was a bit cheaper.  I haven’t cancelled either yet, especially since Bull Moose can be a little hit or miss with their pre-order fulfillment.  I’d gladly hook someone up if they missed the boat and I end up with 2.

32 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Does anyone need this thing at cost, or close to it?  I got in on the initial pre-order and then locked in a Bull Moose copy since it was a bit cheaper.  I haven’t cancelled either yet, especially since Bull Moose can be a little hit or miss with their pre-order fulfillment.  I’d gladly hook someone up if they missed the boat and I end up with 2.

I might be interested.  Sending you a PM

On 11/16/2020 at 4:45 PM, aopps42 said:

Same for me - got a refund back of about $3. I received it fairly quick after the shipping notification, especially considering it shipped from Japan. 

• 6 months later...