[PO] Igorrr - Nostril & Hallelujah repress

Finally repressed on vinyl. Pre-orders are live and these are set to release on the 25th of September.

Igorrr - Nostril 2LP _Gold Vinyl__BandExcl.jpg?auto=format&fit=max&h=1000&w=1000Igorrr - Nostril 2LP _Black Vinyl_.jpg?auto=format&fit=max&h=1000&w=1000 Igorrr - Hallelujah 2LP _Pastell Pink Vinyl__BandExcl.jpg?auto=format&fit=max&h=1000&w=1000Igorrr - Hallelujah 2LP _Black Vinyl_.jpg?auto=format&fit=max&h=1000&w=1000

Igorrr webshop:

https://igorrr.bigcartel.com/products

Nostril

Gold (200)

Black

Hallelujah

Black

Pastel Pink (200)

Nuclear Blast:

https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/shop/artikel/gruppen/51000.1.html?article_group_sort_type_handle=rank&custom_keywords=igorrr&custom_artists=4724499&sli=23758491#page-1

Nostril

Black

Copper (300)

Hallelujah

Black

Flesh Pink (300)

Edited by ghost

• 3 months later...

Just got my copies from France. these REEK of patchouli. I wish I could laugh about it but its to the point that since sitting in my house overnight you can smell them in every room. This is NOT my favorite smell or even close. Very rude. To top it off came with folded corners because the mailer was very sub-par. Disappointed. Fuck that shipping department!