Shipping now: Stillwell - Don't Face a Problem...Burn It LP limited to 100 total copies

Not sure anybody gives a shit one way or another, but my dumb label put out this dumb album by my dumb band in 2002 and finally pressed a vinyl version of it in even dumber 2020. We also recorded one new song for it on the eve of the pandemic. Only pressed 100 (even that is probably too many) at Smashed Plastic in Chicago and it turned out very nice. 

https://forgeagainrecords.bandcamp.com/album/dont-face-a-problem-burn-it

spacer.png

Here's an excellent review from Razorcake #12 (from back in 2002) that will sell you on it:
I thought it was the band from Almost Famous, but it's the band from "Almost AmRep 1990" doing a disjointed-music-and-lyrics, chicago thing that's interesting for the short period between when it starts and when it becomes clear there's just too much of it(so much, in fact, that many of the measures have five beats instead of four. Humans have two legs and so can't dance properly in 5/4 time).

We also made a music video for the new song using footage we shot back in 2002 so maybe check that out too:

Got a shipping notification today!

These guys rocked and the LP kicks ass. Def check it out if you’re into the ‘Chicago sound’ at all (ie mathy, aggressive post-hardcore with an unusual vocal style). Sorta like later Unwound, but also early U.S. Maple, Forstella Ford, NoMeansNo, or Sweep The Leg Johnny. 

• 2 weeks later...