The Elms - The Complete Studio Albums (4xLP)

To me it makes sense to do the box set. Most likely if you liked their stuff you liked all of it. They could have easily done each album separately, but just doing an all in one for cheaper than the 4 individual albums works for me.

also... The Chess Hotel is easily in my top 10 albums of all time. Such a hidden gem in the music world! 

1 hour ago, nardes said:

To me it makes sense to do the box set. Most likely if you liked their stuff you liked all of it. They could have easily done each album separately, but just doing an all in one for cheaper than the 4 individual albums works for me.

also... The Chess Hotel is easily in my top 10 albums of all time. Such a hidden gem in the music world! 

Totally agree! Guessing you bought this. If so, mine shipped today. Nice they have them on hand right now.

3 hours ago, mmhmm said:

Totally agree! Guessing you bought this. If so, mine shipped today. Nice they have them on hand right now.

I haven't yet... but I've been closely monitoring the stock level. Lost my job thanks to COVID, and because we have a little one on the way we are just playing things safe until I find a new job. It suck sto wait because I love The Elms, but if those stock levels drop you bet I'm going to just jump on it!

12 hours ago, mmhmm said:

Sorry to hear that, man. Hope you and your family pull through alright. 

Looks like these will be around awhile, so that's good news for you. 

Thanks... after 6.5 years with the company and having nothing but stellar yearly reviews made me really take it personally. But with unemployment, the little bit of severance they gave me, and our little bit in savings we should be good unlike many others so I cannot complain too much.

• 6 months later...
7 hours ago, thefavoriteplay said:

Square Cat Vinyl is running a winter sale this weekend and you can get 15% off using the code "WINTER" in their webstore. I was able to save about $13 on this Elms set and get it for $80.65.

Thanks for sharing! Picked this up. Cannot wait to put The Chess Hotel on the turntable... such a solid record.