PO NOW: Mac Miller - K.I.D.S. (Out 8/14)

The first-ever physical release of Mac Miller's seminal mixtape K.I.D.S., will be available in celebration of its’ 10-Year Anniversary. Double LP with three sides of music and one silkscreen side. Gatefold jacket packaging.

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/34576229/mac-miller-kids-lp

Was just going to post in the Circles topic but figured this should get its own. Haven't read too much into it so I'm hoping it's all original and no remixes. 

yeah, looks like the 24x24 poster might be the only limited part of this release when you buy it from the official site and I can live without that so i'll wait it out too.

Was just about to spin Larry Lovestein for the first time tonight too. Anyone else who bought this bootleg actually receive a copy that is anything other then clear? The description said "random color" and the picture had some random red added to the clear to make it look like a great match up to the cover but my copy is 100% clear. Not the biggest deal as long as it sounds good but curious if I was just unlucky.

• 3 months later...