PO: Dashboard Confessional - The Places You Come To Fear The Most

26 minutes ago, MrPart2 said:

So the blue hasn't released yet? Or did it and I'm way too late? I think it's the best looking out of all of them. 

I really think the blue is the VMP a side b side. In the pictures, the one side is almost all yellow (little blue), and then just a faint bit of yellow on the overall-blue variant in a similar spot. They also didn't put up a second variant when the splatter sold out and replaced it with black. Nor was it mentioned in the description of variants available.

I could be wrong though

Edited by corey.

21 minutes ago, corey. said:

I really think the blue is the VMP a side b side. In the pictures, the one side is almost all yellow (little blue), and then just a faint bit of yellow on the overall-blue variant in a similar spot. They also didn't put up a second variant when the splatter sold out and replaced it with black. Nor was it mentioned in the description of variants available.

I could be wrong though

Seems like a reasonable theory but if that's the case I think they screwed up the variant video by showing both sides of the blue/yellow smash in the same shot while all the other variants just show one side. But I guess you could make the argument that the other variants look the same on both sides.

Edited by got PTSD from RSD
Duplicate content

It’s clearly Blue/Yellow Galaxy. More of an overall haze and fluidity to the color combination. A side/B side could look like that, but it really doesn’t. It would be more sporadic and harsh with its coloring and “patterning”. And there’s no reason they’re so out of touch that they would post two sides of the same variant. The records in the video aren’t mock ups. 

But the main question does persist, though. I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough.

Edited by MyEnemy

9 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

It’s clearly Blue/Yellow Galaxy. More of an overall haze and fluidity to the color combination. A side/B side could look like that, but it really doesn’t. It would be more sporadic and harsh with its coloring and “patterning”. And there’s no reason they’re so out of touch that they would post two sides of the same variant. The records in the video aren’t mock ups. 

But the main question does persist, though. I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough.

The Blue "Galaxy" variant was intended for our touring around our 20th anniversary, and we haven't decided how it will be released yet as clearly with covid and chris's accident we wont be playing anymore shows this year. We'll post as soon as any decisions are made on it!