PO: Dashboard Confessional - The Places You Come To Fear The Most

1 minute ago, Michaelgetsboss said:

I ordered the splatter and galaxy variant separately and got 4 emails with two different shipping notifications saying that there’s  splatter and galaxy in each, so I guess we’ll see.

I'll take an extra off your hands of you end up with too many free ones 😆

Has there been any update to the pressing quantities?

Here is what Discogs has.

1000 - Yellow and Blue (Vinyl Me Please exclusive)
??? - Splatter (DC webstore exclusive)
??? - Cloudy Orange and Clear (indie retail exclusive)
??? - Black
??? - Blue Galaxy (originally intended to be sold on the band's 20th anniversary tour)

On 7/31/2020 at 6:28 AM, MacDonals said:

Has there been any update to the pressing quantities?

Here is what Discogs has.

1000 - Yellow and Blue (Vinyl Me Please exclusive)
??? - Splatter (DC webstore exclusive)
??? - Cloudy Orange and Clear (indie retail exclusive)
??? - Black
??? - Blue Galaxy (originally intended to be sold on the band's 20th anniversary tour)

I remember checking stock shortly after the splatter was announced. Probably about 10-15 mins after launch there were ~1,700 copies for sale. So maybe 2,000 or 2,500?

Ordered the Galaxy and got shipping notification email on July 24th. Tracking updated on 7/27 that package was received and "pending acceptance". Not a single damn scan or update since. Soooooo YAY ME!!! It's like shipping Russian roulette - we'll see when and if it ever shows up 

43 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

Ordered the Galaxy and got shipping notification email on July 24th. Tracking updated on 7/27 that package was received and "pending acceptance". Not a single damn scan or update since. Soooooo YAY ME!!! It's like shipping Russian roulette - we'll see when and if it ever shows up 

This is exactly the same status I have on my shipment. Same description and dates.  I emailed the Second City Prints customer service to see if they have any clue what might be going on.  

1 minute ago, cesar11 said:

you guys DO realize that the USPS are incredibly understaffed  right now and everything is taking longer than expected, right? Patience.

Sorry. On re-read I guess I sounded like a spoiled impatient child? Honestly was just stating where I was in getting mine. It is weird tho all the USPS processes and how stuff like that even happens. Usually it's simply due to someone not scanning something like they're supposed to more than lack of personnel on-hand.