PO Now: Pallbearer - Forgotten Days

2 hours ago, solitaryreign said:

Europe only gets the boring variants as usual with NB 😕 

Probably going to get the violet, single was OK, but nothing more on the first listen. 

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking everytime. The violet is ok though, the colour selection in general is nowhere as interesting as back in the Profound Lore days.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2020 at 2:34 PM, vasdenyas said:

Just finished my first listen as well, really good stuff, but yeah, needs some more spins. Strangely I found the opener to be my least favourite, but Silver Wings is an absolute banger, worthy successor for Dancing in Madness.

I wasn’t a fan of the first song when it was originally released and I’ve been skipping it on this.... but the rest of the album is fantastic. 

9 hours ago, thievesdont said:

I wasn’t a fan of the first song when it was originally released and I’ve been skipping it on this.... but the rest of the album is fantastic. 

Gotta say after a few listens that while it's still a solid album it's not as good as Heartless. Silver Wings and The Quicksand of Existing are still great and the rest is good but Forgotten Days is probably my least favorite opener of all their albums. It just seems bland, more like Forgettable Days :D