l.d.r. cummings - violet bent backwards over the grass (10/2 for the vinyl)

Black vinyl and Picture disc of her spoken word poetry album. Though apparently The Bleachers guy does some music for the tracks so it may just be sorta :jerkoffmotion instead of totally :jerkoffmotion.

https://shoplanadelrey.com/

I guess listings for 4 deluxe vinyl colors went up with no description, but were taken down. So more is coming. I’m thinking this will be like The Weeknd release (“timed” editions)

Edited by timsimmons

I pre-ordered the store exclusive "cream colored" vinyl this morning; it was the only color variant I saw listed on the site at the time. The other variants were black and picture disc.

I think there's a second one of these spoken records that will drop, too. I don't remember the exact details, but it was in the news fairly recently saying two records alongside the book. 

1 hour ago, corey. said:

My gf missed the cream variant so I'm gonna follow this and see what pops up. Curious if urban will do anything like before

Edit: Just read that some were taken down in OP - is that what happened with the cream then?

The cream never made it up on the main page. Some people played with the URL and found/posted direct links to the cream and also to what appeared to be a cassette and several bundles with no descriptions. Then all those product pages were killed. So it's assumed that they didn't sell out but rather weren't ready to go public yet. Although you could order from the direct links for maybe an hour or two so no one can be sure if anything did sell out or if they will even honor the orders that were placed during that time.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Skacel said:

Dark Green available from HMV in U.K. 

Regarding that dark green, I actually preordered the cream edition last week at the following link (french retailer) :

https://www.fnac.com/a14941770/Lana-Del-Rey-Violet-Bent-Backwards-Over-The-Grass-Edition-Limitee-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-Colore-Vinyle-album

Color has been changed as it is now a dark green version. The cream one has disappeared and is not available. Strange.