PO NOW : Into It. Over It. - Figure

19 minutes ago, Burkazoid said:

My first listen kinda just washed over me. Second listen I really felt like I enjoyed it more. It feels more like Intersections to me than Standards (which is a good thing as I thought Standards was a bit of a drop in quality, awesome drums aside) and is arriving at a perfect time of year coming into Autumn/Winter.

Oh, and the packaging is awesome. It's a proper bulky gatefold, and the BSM pressing came out beautifully.

Glad to hear it. I got my BSM package the other day but haven't had a chance to listen yet.

Finally got my indie version from my local shop, damn the package is nice. This thing is as heavy as a box set...

Also, I'm a bit scared, because I cancelled my Black TCR order, and put in for the Indie shortly after, but a few days ago I got a DLC from TCR, so I'm wondering if they are still gonna ship it...

On 9/22/2020 at 2:47 AM, Burkazoid said:

My first listen kinda just washed over me. Second listen I really felt like I enjoyed it more. It feels more like Intersections to me than Standards (which is a good thing as I thought Standards was a bit of a drop in quality, awesome drums aside) and is arriving at a perfect time of year coming into Autumn/Winter.

Yeah I'm waiting for the vinyl to come. I've listened to it twice now and nothing ever grabbed me. Figure this might be a record record you gotta sit down with. Like The Hotelier's "Goodness". That was my AOTY despite not getting it the first couple spins.

Heads up to any collectors, there's a numbered /110 blue version that went to Storm Chasers Patreon Subscribers. 150 were made to be sent out, but 111-150 were the cream vinyl. Evan said you can subscribe by midnight tonight to get one, but it's not stated if you'll get blue or cream. I'm assuming extras will be put on the Storm Chasers store after tonight.

Edited by marc32137

10 minutes ago, marc32137 said:

Heads up to any collectors, there's a numbered /110 blue version that went to Storm Chasers Patreon Subscribers. 150 were made to be sent out, but 111-150 were the cream vinyl. Evan said you can subscribe by midnight tonight to get one, but it's not stated if you'll get blue or cream. I'm assuming extras will be put on the Storm Chasers store after tonight.

He said on Twitter that the blue is gone so if you order now it’ll be cream.