Bad Timing Test Press Vault Sale (7/15 at 2pm EST)

That was rough.  I got a few that I wanted - but I missed out on The Season which is a huge bummer.  On a positive note, more copies of The Season are out there now for me to potentially buy from someone!  So, if anyone is down to sell that, hit me up!!!  I am so thankful I got Quitter and Movement at least!

17 minutes ago, Kyle_ftl said:

That was rough.  I got a few that I wanted - but I missed out on The Season which is a huge bummer.  On a positive note, more copies of The Season are out there now for me to potentially buy from someone!  So, if anyone is down to sell that, hit me up!!!  I am so thankful I got Quitter and Movement at least!

Was also hoping to grab The Season, but sounds like I would've had to go for that one first

I think it's cool that they did this at all.  I'm much happier to see these albums sold for reasonable prices on their webstore rather than potentially having to outbid someone on the one singular copy available.  I wish more labels would do this.  I am also extremely thankful that I went through the struggles of the previous odds and ends sale they did because I knew to just quickly cash out as soon as I got a record into my cart this time.

3 minutes ago, mysundown1305 said:

Was also hoping to grab The Season, but sounds like I would've had to go for that one first

That's exactly what we would have had to do.  I knew I wanted AGO records, and I absolutely cherish Quitter like you wouldn't believe.  I knew it was risky to go for that one first knowing there was more copies of it available and also knowing it is a less popular album than The Season, but had I missed out on it I would have felt pretty disappointed.  Now the search really begins!

5 minutes ago, Kyle_ftl said:

I think it's cool that they did this at all.  I'm much happier to see these albums sold for reasonable prices on their webstore rather than potentially having to outbid someone on the one singular copy available.  I wish more labels would do this.  I am also extremely thankful that I went through the struggles of the previous odds and ends sale they did because I knew to just quickly cash out as soon as I got a record into my cart this time.

Lol, right? Here I was last time around, adding like 4 or 5 things to my cart and then getting errors everytime I tried checking out 😂

11 minutes ago, chevy8 said:

Yeah pretty disappointing. At least I know 10 exist now. Maybe I'll get lucky and find someone selling one in the future.

Hopefully you had better luck than me!

Hey, hit up the band members.If you’re that much of a TEN collector, I’m sure they’re aware of you and may have something they don’t want/care about anymore. Or if they don’t know who you are, would be stoked that you have more of a collection than the actual members, and hook it up. 

Nah, I don’t give a shit about any of these releases especially TPs haha. Thanks though!

Just now, zacooper said:

Saw them post on Twitter that two items oversold. Really hoping one of them wasn’t mine... waiting for the dreaded email

Woof. Saw that as well but I think we probably would've been contacted by now. I was really nervous about that because one of the ones I got only had 1 available for purchase

3 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Lol... completely forgot about this, but then again I got really lucky with their last rare records sales, so it's fine. Do people not care about ROMP that much? It was still easily available. Glad to have it in a physical format.

I was really going back and forth about grabbing sorry, not sorry because it never even ended up getting pressed, which means these are the only copies that'll likely ever exist. Didn't end up pulling the trigger, but I just went back and bought it since it's still available. I doubt I'll regret the $20.

1 minute ago, zacooper said:

It was up for at least 10 minutes after it went up. Wasn’t one of those that went fast

yeah, and there were 27 originally so probably a decent number for sale today. figure one or two will find their way quickly to resale, you should have luck if you're willing to shell out (although seeing what the regular record goes for, it might still end up a good deal haha)

1 minute ago, copelandkid said:

yeah, and there were 27 originally so probably a decent number for sale today. figure one or two will find their way quickly to resale, you should have luck if you're willing to shell out (although seeing what the regular record goes for, it might still end up a good deal haha)

3 minutes ago, zacooper said:

It was up for at least 10 minutes after it went up. Wasn’t one of those that went fast

Honestly kinda crazy since that record goes for big bucks now