PJ Harvey - To Bring You My Love reissue + Demos (signed sold out)

Just now, fish said:

I'm really hoping that Dry Demos is an actual signed LP like it said and not an art card. That just shipped out yesterday.

Yeah I can’t spend nearly $60 shipped for a signed art card.  Hopefully I can grab these at similar prices that I got the first four.  

also disappointed that none of the b-sides from this album made the demos album.  

Ha... I've missed every signed copy now.
However, if it's a signed art card rather than a signed record sleeve, maybe isn't that big of a deal, and will save some money then.
I would've bought any signed ones if given the opportunity, though, cause I'm a big nerd fan.

and yeah, I wasn't expecting this to drop for another week too.

Just now, vinyldavid said:

Ha... I've missed every signed copy now.
However, if it's a signed art card rather than a signed record sleeve, maybe isn't that big of a deal, and will save some money then.
I would've bought any signed ones if given the opportunity, though, cause I'm a big nerd fan.

and yeah, I wasn't expecting this to drop for another week too.

Yeah, I could have written this entire post. Really bummed to have missed 'To bring you my love' though as it's the album that got me into Polly Jean.

5 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

yeah. Its a chrome plug in. Its pretty good. I've been using it for a couple of months and it hasn't let me down yet.

Cool.
I guess you have to have a paid plan if you want it to constantly check a page all day, every day.
Otherwise it comes with:
All users get 65 free checks a month : - )
This means you can track 2 pages once a day… or 65 pages once a month. Need more checks? Plans start at $4 per month.

10 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

When you left click on the icon next to the address bar and get their pop up, at the top, one tab says server and the other says browser. from there you can set up the check and manage what its been checking and how often.

Ah, yes... I was in Server rather than Browser.
Think I figured it out now.
Thanks for the help.

3 hours ago, BrainGilliams said:

You can get this for $15 shipped from udiscover right now.  25% off site wide and an extra 20% with discount code COMEBACK.   Her other recent reissues and demo albums are also available if someone has been holding out.  

Thank you! Spent $47 total for all 3 of the non demo LPs shipped. Can't beat that deal.

• 1 month later...