PO NOW: The Fall of Troy - Mukiltearth (Digital 8-8-20) (Vinyl 10/23/20)

On 8/4/2020 at 4:36 PM, birdturbo said:

Went for the splatter as well. I really dig these songs. They're a bit of a throwback to Doppelganger/self-titled in terms of production and sound.

Just finished listening through the album, and man I really think they put something special together here.
Already grabbing me way more than "OK" did, and I liked that album.
The blend of the old songwriting with the new stuff as a split is a really cool concept. Love this!

2 hours ago, V3XED said:

Just finished listening through the album, and man I really think they put something special together here.
Already grabbing me way more than "OK" did, and I liked that album.
The blend of the old songwriting with the new stuff as a split is a really cool concept. Love this!

That's what it felt like as well. Had that S/T to Doppelganger sound and updated feel. And I'm with you...so much better than OK

• 2 months later...
42 minutes ago, MichaelMush said:

I thought it was out on the 23rd 

From the Sheet Happens site - 

Please consider that this is a pre-order item.  It is estimated to ship on or around October 9th, 2020. 
Shipping dates are subject to change / delay.  Given the ongoing circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 epidemic, there are potential production & shipping delays which are out of our control.  

Would like to hear from Sheet Happens about what their new expected date is going to be. 

just got an email from Sheet Happens - 

Dearest TFOT Mukiltearth Pre-Orderers!

We wanted to take a minute to thank you for your patience as we work to get your orders out the door.  As we are all aware, The COVID-19 epidemic has been responsible for a lot of production and shipping delays in many industries.  Unfortunately, some of the items in the pre-order packages have been delayed coming out of production.  We apologize for this delay and promise to get these shipments out the door the second they come in.  See below for expected shipping dates based on products.  Now that we know exactly when we will have these items in stock, we wanted to let you know when everything will be set to ship.  Thanks again for your order and your patience - we hope you love your stuff when it shows up!

All Mukiltearth Vinyl, CDs, and Cassettes will begin shipping on October 30th.
You will receive a tracking notification when your package heads out the door.

On 7/17/2020 at 9:01 PM, jhulud said:

They’re fantastic live. I’ve caught them a few times for a while now. When they came through for the Doppelganger tour that was loads of fun. They were enjoying themselves. It was so good. 

I remember catching one of Erak's side projects and him specifically saying the words, "we're too punk for soundcheck" while drunk out of his mind. They sounded like shit lmao

The TFOT show was solid enough tho, I remember everything naturally being a lot muddier but wasn't really blown away

Edited by Multiverse

14 hours ago, N8TRU said:

If you have instagram, @bsmrocks has a video of it in their story for the next 23 hours.

Really glad I picked up a copy of this. Haven't listened through the album on Spotify yet, but the couple snippets of songs I've heard I've really dug. The art looks awesome when you open up the gatefold.

Edited by thenameisluigi

• 2 weeks later...

Got this in today which surprised me, and it arrived in quite possibly the flimsiest, thinnest cardboard mailer I’ve ever received. I could feel the bend before I even opened it. 

only the jacket is a bit bent, thankfully no creases on it. Put the record on the platter and it looks like those records you see in cartoons, so yeah BSM is on my “do not buy from” list. 

I’ve sent them an email but I generally don’t get my hopes up when these things happen. 

40 minutes ago, alwaysopenmouth said:

Got this in today which surprised me, and it arrived in quite possibly the flimsiest, thinnest cardboard mailer I’ve ever received. I could feel the bend before I even opened it. 

only the jacket is a bit bent, thankfully no creases on it. Put the record on the platter and it looks like those records you see in cartoons, so yeah BSM is on my “do not buy from” list. 

I’ve sent them an email but I generally don’t get my hopes up when these things happen. 

Same. I’m pretty pissed.