PO NOW: The Fall of Troy - Mukiltearth (Digital 8-8-20) (Vinyl 10/23/20)

On 11/1/2020 at 3:07 AM, alwaysopenmouth said:

Got this in today which surprised me, and it arrived in quite possibly the flimsiest, thinnest cardboard mailer I’ve ever received. I could feel the bend before I even opened it. 

only the jacket is a bit bent, thankfully no creases on it. Put the record on the platter and it looks like those records you see in cartoons, so yeah BSM is on my “do not buy from” list. 

I’ve sent them an email but I generally don’t get my hopes up when these things happen. 

seems like bsm switched mailes and bistro, in the past they worked together with Awesome Distro and they had bigger ones, but today my Lights And Motion record arrived from BSM and also had a different flimsy. mailer

5 minutes ago, gazzo said:

seems like bsm switched mailes and bistro, in the past they worked together with Awesome Distro and they had bigger ones, but today my Lights And Motion record arrived from BSM and also had a different flimsy. mailer

I just don’t get how they can run a distro and and use such bad cardboard mailers, it’s laughably weak. 

Still awaiting my TFOT record, but I can confirm another recent purchase from there came in the wimpiest mailer I have seen in quite some time.

But, the planets must have aligned as it did arrive in perfect condition, despite the crappy mailer. Hoping for a repeat of that, as I adore this LP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...