Bridge Nine Needs Your Help/Mystery Boxes

On 8/28/2020 at 10:20 AM, Letskissthesky10 said:

So I received mine today. I only listened to one of the bands in my lot which was Champion who was canceled. But they were around and jammed often at a formative time in my life when I was younger. Either way I’m content. 

Dave Hause - Pray For Tucson white /1000

Tenfold - Now Is Our Time blue /200

Champion - Promises Kept white rejected mix /150

Blue Monday - Rewritten test press /20

This is probably my favorite one yet. Promises Kept is still a jam. I try to separate Jim from the rest if the band, because they all seem to be awesome guys still. His shittery has definitely impacted their legacy though, sadly. 

Blue Monday and Dave rule as well. 

Edited by mitchard

1 hour ago, mitchard said:

This is probably my favorite one yet. Promises Kept is still a jam. I try to separate Jim from the rest if the band, because they all seem to be awesome guys still. His shittery has definitely impacted their legacy though, sadly. 

Pretty much all Washington state/Vancouver HC kids I met are amazing. Bunch of great bands too.

20 hours ago, mitchard said:

So I just listened to Promises Kept for the first time in forever yesterday. What a classic album, still goes so hard. Since I’ve gotten this package I’ve listene to this Blue Monday album as well and I dig. It’s right up my preferred hardcore sound alley so to speak. 

4 hours ago, Letskissthesky10 said:

So I just listened to Promises Kept for the first time in forever yesterday. What a classic album, still goes so hard. Since I’ve gotten this package I’ve listene to this Blue Monday album as well and I dig. It’s right up my preferred hardcore sound alley so to speak. 

Was listening to promises kept the other day as well.   Chris and Aram are in a new band called Change, good stuff if you haven’t checked it out yet

7 hours ago, Letskissthesky10 said:

Check out Go It Alone as well, if you aren't already familiar with them. The Vancouver Gold EP is one of the finest pieces of hardcore to come out of the NW.

On 9/1/2020 at 2:08 PM, crossedoutname said:

Was listening to promises kept the other day as well.   Chris and Aram are in a new band called Change, good stuff if you haven’t checked it out yet

I will definitely check them out. Thanks. I actually just saw an ad for their new record so perfect timing. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was lucky enough to grab one this last time around, just got mine in today and I'm not disappointed

Defeater-Live On BBC  Test Press /20

Iron Chic-The Constant One  Pink/White Split /700

Alcoa- Thank You  Red/200

Lemuria- Varoom Allure Gold/300

The bands i listed were Iron Chic, Crime In Stereo, Defeater and Alcoa so thats almost everything I listed.

Taking offers on Lemuria and maybe the Defeater test press since I got rid of most of my 7" collection.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got mine in today, after it shipped over two weeks ago. I am very stoked on what I got:

H2O - Skate! 7-inch (clear /150)

Polar Bear Club - Summer Of George 7-inch (orange /200)

Gallows - Desolation Sounds LP (red w/smoke /100)

Crime In Stereo - Is Dead LP (test press 12/20)

The only thing I already had was the Gallows LP in a more common variant, so I'll be selling that variant and keeping this one. I am super-happy with this box!

27 minutes ago, scottheisel said:

I finally got mine in today, after it shipped over two weeks ago. I am very stoked on what I got:

H2O - Skate! 7-inch (clear /150)

Polar Bear Club - Summer Of George 7-inch (orange /200)

Gallows - Desolation Sounds LP (red w/smoke /100)

Crime In Stereo - Is Dead LP (test press 12/20)

The only thing I already had was the Gallows LP in a more common variant, so I'll be selling that variant and keeping this one. I am super-happy with this box!

Probably a long shot but if you want to sell that Crime In Stereo Test let me know.. haha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.instagram.com/b9auction/

Dear friends,

You may recall that this past summer, we found out the building Bridge Nine has been in for the past 13 years was going on the market. We were faced with either a sizable increase in our rent or the need to relocate. The good news is that we have now found a new building to move into, but between having to hire an architect, real estate lawyer, engineer and having a few months of overlap as we renovate the space, we need all the help we can get. In an effort to fundraise for this next chapter, we are auctioning off our remaining test pressings and other rarities every week for the foreseeable future - starting this week!

Auction Information: The auctions will take place on the Bridge Nine Auction Instagram page, @b9auction. Comment your highest bid and feel free to submit multiple bids until the deadline. Bidding will end every Sunday at 9 pm EST. Highest bid wins! Winners will be contacted via Instagram direct message for next steps on payment and mailing address. We'll be putting up test pressings and other rarities every week, so follow @b9auction, check back for updates and bid hard!

Not on IG? Instagram is preferable and from past auctions we have managed, it definitely seems easier for bidders to follow the auction with an Instagram account. Instagram is a free platform if you want to sign-up to participate in this auction. Otherwise, you can email your bid to [email protected].

On 8/14/2020 at 1:13 PM, linksisfromcanada said:

I got to be honest, I'm a little disappointed. Mostly because I'm trying to get rid of all of my 7".

Agnostic Front - That's Life (7") T/P
Have Heart - You Can't Go Home Again (Yellow 7")

Triple Threat - Into the Darkness (Clear)
Dead Swans - Sleepwalkers (Purple)

I ended up selling my Agnostic Front test press for $100 and buying the Lemuria test press I wanted all along that someone else got for $75. It all worked out in the end. 

• 2 months later...
ICYMI: In an effort to fundraise for this next chapter, we are auctioning off our remaining test pressings and other rarities every week for the foreseeable future:

Auction Information: The auctions take place on the Bridge Nine Auction Instagram page, @b9auction. Comment your highest bid and feel free to submit multiple bids until the deadline. Bidding will end every Sunday at 9 pm EST. Highest bid wins! Winners will be contacted via Instagram direct message for next steps on payment and mailing address. We'll be putting up test pressings and other rarities every week, so follow @b9auction, check back for updates and bid hard!

Not on IG? Instagram is preferable and from past auctions we have managed, it definitely seems easier for bidders to follow the auction with an Instagram account. Instagram is a free platform if you want to sign-up to participate in this auction. Otherwise, you can email your bid to [email protected].

B9 Auctions This Week
(Ending Sunday 02/07 at 9 pm EST)

True Love
"Your Side / Where It Ends" 7 inch (Test Press /24)

Cross Me
"Forever Cursed" 7 inch (Test Press /20)

H2O
"Skate!" 7 inch (Test Press /20)

Energy
"Walk Into The Fire" (Test Press /20)

Ceremony
"Sick" 7 inch (Test Press /24)

Sinners And Saints
"The Sky Is Falling" LP (Test Press /20)

Death Before Dishonor
"Friends, Family, Forever" LP (Test Press /15)

Defeater
"Travels" LP (Test Press /15)

Dead Ending
"III" 12" EP (Test Press /20)

B9 Auctions This Week
(Ending Sunday 02/14 at 9 pm EST)

Have Heart
"10.17.99" LP (Test Press /20)

Project X
"Straight Edge Revenge" 7 inch (Test Press /21)

Lemuria
"Brilliant Dancer" 7 inch (Test Press /20)

Soul Control
"Get Out Now" 7 inch (Test Press /20)

For The Worse
"The Chaos Continues" 7 inch (Test Press /15)

Underdog
"Self-Titled" 7 inch (Test Press /20)

Goodtime Boys
"What's Left to Let Go" LP (Test Press /20)

Silver Snakes
"Year of the Snake" LP (Test Press /20)

Advent
"Pain & Suffering" 12" EP (Test Press /20)

• 2 weeks later...

B9 Auctions This Week
(Ending THIS Sunday 2/21 at 9 pm EST)

Crime In Stereo
"Is Dead" LP (2013 Test Press /20)

Verse
"Aggression" LP (Test Press /20)

Boysetsfire
"The Misery Index" 7 LP (Test Press /20)

Candy Hearts
"Miles and Interstates" 7 inch (Test Press /20)

R'N'R / Fit For Abuse
"Split" 7 inch (Test Press /10? Not 100% sure of the exact #)

Alpha & Omega
"Sink" 7 inch (Test Press /20)

Rude Awakening
"Dragging the Anchor" 7 inch (Test Press /20)

Jesus Piece / Malice at the Palace
"Split" 7 inch (Test Press /20)

American Nightmare
"Self-Titled" 7 inch (Clear vinyl "Friend's Press" #85/100)

• 3 months later...

http://www.b9store.com/products/704722-bridge-nine-raid-the-archive-five-record-collection

Now this is cool.

"TLDR: We pressed three new 7 inches and two new LP's from recordings buried in our archive of heavy hitters circa 2003-2009. Order this mystery package to help us cross the finish line moving our HQ and opening our new record store!

Over the past six or so months as we've prepared to move our office, we've been cleaning, organizing and packing. During that process, we've dug out all sorts of rare recordings from our archive that we'd forgotten we had and special sessions that had been filed away.

We've been sharing updates about the new office that we're moving to, and the renovation that Chris Wrenn has been doing there over the past few months. What we haven't really talked much about is that the new office will also have a RECORD STORE! Our own dedicated retail space where you can get everything Bridge Nine, but also records from our favorite bands and labels too.

Last year, we released our "Raid The Vault" mystery boxes where we included test pressings and out of press variants of records from our discography, which helped us secure the space that will be our new HQ. Now, in the spirit of Record Store Day and to help us get across the finish line moving and renovating the building, we're offering our "Raid The Archive" boxes - which include FIVE special recordings, circa 2003-2009. This collection includes two new LP's and three new 7 inches that pull from Bridge Nine's heavy hitters during those years (featuring a very special unreleased recording from a band that we tried to sign back then, but couldn't), each housed in a full color glue-pocket jacket. If you are a fan of mid-2000's Bridge Nine, you will definitely want to get your hands on this!

This is a pre-order item. Due to the recent delays at pressing plants we anticipate this collection shipping in September, so please be aware of that. We will be sending updates as everything comes in, and hope to ship sooner than that!

**EUROPE: These boxes are heavy, so order it from Coretex! Grab one HERE!

**U.S. Orders: Order this item separately!"

• 9 months later...