[PO] Charmer - ivy

21 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

I've ordered this as well along with a few PO LPs. I'm excited for it to come it. Really great record.

As somebody who spent 5 miserable years in the bleak Upper Peninsula of Michigan and discovered emo at the beginning of it (out of pure necessity), I can’t overstate my happiness at this band’s existence and their perspective on it.

I also had the Stay Inside LP pre-ordered, so I haven’t gotten my copy yet. I also tacked on their first Forest Green release. Stoked to finally get it all sometime soon hopefully.

53 minutes ago, sabukweli said:

As somebody who spent 5 miserable years in the bleak Upper Peninsula of Michigan and discovered emo at the beginning of it (out of pure necessity), I can’t overstate my happiness at this band’s existence and their perspective on it.

I also had the Stay Inside LP pre-ordered, so I haven’t gotten my copy yet. I also tacked on their first Forest Green release. Stoked to finally get it all sometime soon hopefully.

Hell yeah! I'm originally from suburban Detroit, and my grandpa grew up in Baraga, MI (way up in the UP). I used to spend a lot of time up there as a kid, nothing like 5 years straight. I echo all of your sentiment about this band though. I met the band at one of their gigs here in Boston; they seem like a good bunch of guys.

The Stay Inside LP is really solid. I ordered the Forest Green LP and EP and the Hot Mulligan Opportunities repress with Ivy. I'm assuming I might be waiting a while before all of those come in. I know No Sleep has had a little trouble recently with delays from pressing plants.

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, porkdad said:

just a bunch of boring songs released digitally: 

https://counterintuitiverecords.bandcamp.com/album/charmer-seney-stretch

Based on their post, it seems like they have more stuff written but haven't had the extended time to record it yet. Looking forward to checking this EP out.

• 5 months later...