Burger Records

43 minutes ago, dynamitekid said:

That was a really shitty thing to do. Now people will rampantly speculate about who he was referring to, deflecting from his own behavior. Can't you just own up to your own behavior without throwing someone else under the bus?

Yeah that was so childish. "Yeah, I'm bad, but YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO ELSE IS BAD! Not telling though." 

57 minutes ago, dynamitekid said:

That was a really shitty thing to do. Now people will rampantly speculate about who he was referring to, deflecting from his own behavior. Can't you just own up to your own behavior without throwing someone else under the bus?

I’m reading this like “It may be one of my heros and now I’m stuck wondering... Fuckin hope it’s not Skiba. What am I going to do with this AK3 tattoo??”

Edited by MyEnemy

1 hour ago, dynamitekid said:

Pretty much every statement I have read in the last few days is an attempted apology blanketed in deflection and excuses

46 minutes ago, dynamitekid said:

Its the standard non-apology. People who behave like this usually don't have the capacity to own up to it. They're just sorry they got fucking caught and can't do it anymore.

I agree, nothing in that statement sounds genuine to me.

I'm sure the Nobunny project (possibly even pulling the same crap) will be back as soon as this boils over. Maybe it'll be in a year. Maybe it'll be ten or twenty years from now. But there's no doubt in my mind.

• 1 year later...