PO NOW: Taylor Swift - Folklore 2xLP

The more I think about it...the more I'm feeling that the "it's my 8th album...so here's 8 different covers" thing is indeed excessive. Especially given the rabid fanbase and the current economy. 

I understand that it's music BUSINESS...but this is excessive as I mentioned. Whatever the reason(s)...it is what it is. 

Personally, though, I would have much rather have seen a box set or a more deluxe super duper version like Camila Cabello and Dua Lipa did with their releases recently. 

Just now, jhulud said:

Personally, though, I would have much rather have seen a box set or a more deluxe super duper version like Camila Cabello and Dua Lipa did with their releases recently.

That reminds me, I am still waiting on that [signed] Camila Cabello record.. 🤔
Last update was in April, that they would be mailed out in June.

18 minutes ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

That reminds me, I am still waiting on that [signed] Camila Cabello record.. 🤔
Last update was in April, that they would be mailed out in June.

I received mine, along with the box set, about a week or two ago. The box set was packed like a champ. The signed LP, not so much. 

I'd say email them and see what's up but good luck with that. I messaged them multiple times about the alternate CD covers that were supposed to be signed. Received my order but no signed CD's nor booklets. Started messaging them for weeks and finally got some canned reply until a final "fuck off" one that said limited to first few orders would get the signed ones. Oh well. 

45 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Just read a tweet that she may be dropping this to overshadow Kanye's potential album to stick it to him and Scooter Braun and I'm fucking here for that.

I bet we're actually going to get a second stimulus check, she knows already, and she just wants 10% of all y'all's money.

15 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I received mine, along with the box set, about a week or two ago. The box set was packed like a champ. The signed LP, not so much. 

I'd say email them and see what's up but good luck with that. I messaged them multiple times about the alternate CD covers that were supposed to be signed. Received my order but no signed CD's nor booklets. Started messaging them for weeks and finally got some canned reply until a final "fuck off" one that said limited to first few orders would get the signed ones. Oh well. 

I just e-mailed. My order shows the autographed jacket, so maybe that's what is still holding up my order.

spacer.png

Edited by Snaggle Von Swift