PO NOW: Taylor Swift - Folklore 2xLP

i remember back in the day when safe and sound came out, everyone could see that taylor could do this type of music, and it would have been the logical transition from country into something more adult. but she went full pop instead. so to get this record after all these years and all those pop records is super satisfying.

Just through my first listen and its quite good. Glad I grabbed #2 and 4. 

Though it starts to drag a bit at the end/second half, could have shaved off 15-20 mins and been perfect. 

Standouts were exile, my tears ricochet, mirrorball, august, illicit afairs and epiphany. 

Edited by JRHews

4 minutes ago, JRHews said:

Though it starts to drag a bit at the end/second half, could have shaved off 15-20 mins and been perfect.

I feel like her records have always suffered from not being edited down enough. I think 1989 and Fearless were her only records that came closest to hitting the mark in terms of content and length.

Bought 8 copies of every variant. Now ill have every color vinyl variants for all the artwork variants. Suck it, libtards!

Also, I am in the middle of a financial crisis with this pandemic and will set up a gofundme to make sure I get rent this month. Any help would be appreciated! 

1 hour ago, lostcrimes said:

Bought 8 copies of every variant. Now ill have every color vinyl variants for all the artwork variants. Suck it, libtards!

Also, I am in the middle of a financial crisis with this pandemic and will set up a gofundme to make sure I get rent this month. Any help would be appreciated! 

I’ll donate 14 Schmeckles.