PO NOW: Taylor Swift - Folklore 2xLP

8 minutes ago, JohnMatrix said:

Now there is a limited edition picture disc single for Cardigan! 🤣🤣🤣

I told myself this morning I was gonna wait till the very end up the sale to see how many other variants popped up. Because I remember this happening with the ME! single as well and I ended up paying shipping like 5 times and they wouldn't combine my orders. I didn't. I jumped on them. And here we are....

7 minutes ago, aju2streets said:

Anyone who re-ordered stuff to save on shipping have any luck with them canceling a previous order? 

I requested to cancel two orders. Took them about 2 days to acknowledge & confirm that they’d cancel them. But it’d take 7-10 business days for the refunds to be processed & I’d get an email to confirm. This was all as of this past Saturday. 

So here’s hoping they make right & good. 

2 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I requested to cancel two orders. Took them about 2 days to acknowledge & confirm that they’d cancel them. But it’d take 7-10 business days for the refunds to be processed & I’d get an email to confirm. This was all as of this past Saturday. 

So here’s hoping they make right & good. 

That's reassuring if they actually follow through, thank you! I cancelled my order of the singles from yesterday and added the picture disc to it today and I have a feeling there will be at least one more variant coming tomorrow or Thursday.

Did they say anything about charging for an unused digital download even though the order was cancelled? I heard Gaga's webstore pulled that. 

This is the last reply email I received on Saturday:

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Your refund will be processed within 7-10 business days - you'll receive a confirmation email once your refund is complete.

If your order contains a digital album, please note that once you complete a purchase of downloadable or streaming music, the sale is final, complete, and non-refundable. Under no circumstances will the portion of your order that contains digital music be refundable. We are sorry for any inconvenience!

As always, feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns.

Thanks for supporting Taylor Swift,
Support + uMusic Customer Care

I haven’t downloaded any of the music anyways cuz I haven’t had a proper personal computer for well over a year & no idea how to do it on the iPhone. 

A reminder that whenever Taylor has done this type of time-constrained sales in the past (Lover and her yearly Swiftmas sales), she ends up putting it ALL back up at the end, all together for one last hoorah! They aren’t gonna leave any money on the table. 

Edited by nardes

18 hours ago, jhulud said:

I love how their Media Mail is $7. 

😆

Yah but it's only $246 for one of every analog release, and free shipping! So you save that Media Mail charge of $4 and that "I'm Taylor Swift, I'm gonna charge you more cause I want to and you'll like it" $3 fee. Silver linings. 

17 hours ago, Kanellos said:

What's the chances on a Target exclusive variant  🤔

I really cant decide on a cover might just wait and take my chances and get something later down the road.

I was thinking about this a lot. I doubt there will be a retail release. This is the first time Swift has released vinyl directly via her site when compared to all her previous releases. 

Correct me if I am wrong, but:

Lover - Target only

Reputation - FYE and stores (online, etc.)

1989 - retailers (Amazon, etc.); RSD version at stores

Red - BMLG and retailers; RSD version at stores

Speak Now and all prior - BMLG and retailers; RSD versions at stores