PO NOW: Taylor Swift - Folklore 2xLP

On 8/28/2020 at 5:45 PM, lexicondevil said:

I would really love to hear Matt (The National) sing some of these songs. I think one of the reasons why this is clicking for me so much is that I can picture Matt singing a lot of these. Either way, just truly enjoying this album.

I think I would love to hear the band just straight up cover Cardigan next year (or whenever live music comes back).

3 minutes ago, Corgipants said:

Explains why the signature has gotten so sloppy

Very much so. I compared it to other signed stuffs I have and damn, it's hella sloppy. But I can appreciate it that it's actually her doing the signing instead of an auto-pen or some lackey she may have. 

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

Very much so. I compared it to other signed stuffs I have and damn, it's hella sloppy. But I can appreciate it that it's actually her doing the signing instead of an auto-pen or some lackey she may have. 

Makes me wonder how many glasses of wine she may have been through by the time she got to mine. 🤔

4 hours ago, wiscodeman said:

Strictly Discs in Madison got some more today too.

Got one in Janesville. On the phone they said a limit of 3 and when I got there a limit of 1. Atleast I got one for the collection. Will have to come up with other stuff to trade for the damn spacehog rsd.

43 minutes ago, marc32137 said:

Makes me wonder how many glasses of wine she may have been through by the time she got to mine. 🤔

The signature seriously looks so sloppy. She had to have been lit!

everyone talking about her signature being sloppy, but when i bought a house, by the time i was getting near the end of all the paperwork they had to stop me and ask me to take a break because the signature was getting too dissimilar from what it looked like at the beginning. props to  Tay Tay for keeping it reasonably close.

• 2 weeks later...