PO NOW: Taylor Swift - Folklore 2xLP

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, punkrockjeff said:

she hasn't had any records to pre-order lately so i picked up something cheap on ebay to hold me over

spacer.png

Like what’s cheap... cheap for that pressing, or like someone had no idea what they had and you got it for legit cheap

either way I’m super jealous 

Edited by nardes

9 minutes ago, nardes said:

Like what’s cheap... cheap for that pressing, or like someone had no idea what they had and you got it for legit cheap

Just scouring through sold listings, I see one recent auction that sold for a ridiculously low price. If that's the one he got, I'm insanely jealous.

12 minutes ago, nardes said:

Person had it up for a $20 bid or best offer. I offered $250 thinking it'd get denied right away, but they took it. Wish I had offered less because they obviously didn't know what they were selling. This is how I got 2 rsd 1989s for $115 and $150. Just need to get an fye reputation now.

• 3 weeks later...

While I can see the plant making her priority because she's, well, Taylor Swift, I'm expecting them to be delayed like every other record recently. 

I also wonder if shes gonna sell signed vinyl copies like she has been doing for the CDs.

Edited by timsimmons

7 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

I also wonder if shes gonna sell signed vinyl copies like she has been doing for the CDs.

I am so hoping for that. But I hope it's not like she did a couple of Xmas ago...they put up copies of the Fearless and S/T RSD ones signed by her at $250 a pop. Then again, it was BMLG that put them up...but it was before the fallout between her and the label.