PO NOW: Taylor Swift - Folklore 2xLP

11 hours ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

My Target variant arrived safely in their weird mailer, no big box.

also, she confirmed tonight in her AMA acceptance speech tonight that she is re-recording all the old music, not just hits.

Well, they might sound a bit weird if she tries to “imitate” her teenage self.

But, also could be cool if she tries to reimagine the old material.

My opinion of re-recordings stands. BUT, I did buy a couple of the re-recorded albums that Carbon Leaf did, because I wanted them on vinyl.

So if you are a fan, I get it. 

Edited by Plarocks

32 minutes ago, JohnMatrix said:

I got shipping notice 6 days ago and it still hasn't moved beyond "shipping label created"

WTF are they doing over there

Probably packaging and sending quite literally tens if not 100,000 or more vinyl records, along with a lot of other merch that the Taylor Swift fandom buys on the regular. You got a shipping notification when the label was printed, doesn’t mean your package is ready to go. I’m in the same boat. 

4 hours ago, kas1985 said:

Probably packaging and sending quite literally tens if not 100,000 or more vinyl records, along with a lot of other merch that the Taylor Swift fandom buys on the regular. You got a shipping notification when the label was printed, doesn’t mean your package is ready to go. I’m in the same boat. 

With the amount of money she has I expect a warehouse full of oompa loompas packing records 24/7 

On 11/20/2020 at 2:44 PM, museummouth said:

Got my blue copy in the mail today but it has a bunch of bends in the sleeve that definitely aren’t from shipping. Looks like someone tried to bend it in thirds horizontally. Emailed them. We’ll see what happens. 

So first they offered me and refund and then later emailed me back saying if I want a replacement it's possible I'll just have to wait 10-12 weeks since they'll be restocked...