PO NOW: Taylor Swift - Folklore 2xLP

1 minute ago, jhulud said:

Listening to the folklore: the long pond studio sessions (from the Disney+ special) [deluxe edition] on Spotify and noticed that they have it broken down as 'disc 1' and 'disc 2'. 

So maybe a physical release is looming?

It’s done like that so streams and purchases count towards “folklore” (special/deluxe release numbers are lumped together with the original release numbers)

smart marketing move. Keep racking up those numbers to have the biggest selling album of 2020 and beyond. 

26 minutes ago, nardes said:

I have not heard a thing about my orders from her store... I’m assuming the Cardigan singles that were part of the order are holding it up, and once those come in they’ll all ship

Maybe. I ordered the Cardigan singles after I ordered the album variants and they were not included in my shipment that should be here tomorrow.

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

Target order came in. As expected and mentioned by others...big-ass box with the air-filled pad bags. No damage outside of some rubbing on the bottom of the jacket spine. 

i ordered my from target too but i’m going to pick up from the store. my first taylor swift record and also my first record bought from target 

Picking this up tomorrow at Target.  

usually not my type of music but a local school here (in a city that she has no ties to) was in a bind once and the amount of money that she gave with no publicity was unbelievable.   I dont even know how she learned about it.   So my wife and i always try to support her some kind of way.  

the amount of variants is awesome. 

On 11/25/2020 at 9:35 AM, jhulud said:

Listening to the folklore: the long pond studio sessions (from the Disney+ special) [deluxe edition] on Spotify and noticed that they have it broken down as 'disc 1' and 'disc 2'. 

So maybe a physical release is looming?

the way it's listed is like regular folklore as disc 1 and long pond as disc 2. like it's a bonus disc or something