PO NOW: Taylor Swift - Folklore 2xLP

On 11/27/2020 at 12:03 AM, Snaggle Von Swift said:

Thanks for posting this. I was shocked they didn't do something with this last year when she released it. I must have angrily unsubscribed from the mailing list. She blasts so many "new merch" emails out I probably clicked unsubscribe because I didn't get one about this.

How much was the snow globe? I can't find it so I'm assuming it's gone. I'm a sucker for cool holiday shit. 

On 11/26/2020 at 8:10 PM, Buffbloom said:

Really liking some of these Disney+ versions. Especially the song with Bon Iver. 

Same here. Have never been a huge fan of either Bon Iver or the National. I don't mind this record, but it's definitely not my favorite thing she's done. But after watching the Disney thing last night I've been listening to the record all day. 

Edited by kylet

1 hour ago, kylet said:

Thanks for posting this. I was shocked they didn't do something with this last year when she released it. I must have angrily unsubscribed from the mailing list. She blasts so many "new merch" emails out I probably clicked unsubscribe because I didn't get one about this.

How much was the snow globe? I can't find it so I'm assuming it's gone. I'm a sucker for cool holiday shit. 

$65? It wasn’t anything great IMO. Base said Taylor Swift and the globe contents was the single cover.

Literally just got to the thread because

I got my only copy of this so far and got a big fat whopping defect copy from Target

https://imgur.com/a/DT2ft2p

Luckily they said they'd send me another with little prompting. Now let's see if it goes through.

Really regretting not nabbing all variants while I could. The long hunt begins for those of us who didn't...

4 hours ago, biodigitaljazz said:

I got my only copy of this so far and got a big fat whopping defect copy from Target

Luckily they said they'd send me another with little prompting. Now let's see if it goes through.

Really regretting not nabbing all variants while I could. The long hunt begins for those of us who didn't...

What's strange is that the holes are punched when the labels are printed and heat treated. It must've just been hanging on by a thread. Never seen this before.

On 11/28/2020 at 1:57 AM, pushbacktosquare said:

I wonder how many Target editions of the vinyl there are. Seems like those were mass produced, to a certain extent. 

Based on my search of four different Target stores hunting Pearl Jam last weekend, I'm gonna say they pressed 200K copies of T. Swift, as opposed to 5 of PJ.

For whoever is still looking for them, the variants are back up on her site for cyber Monday! Mine still haven't moved so I'm hoping they still hold some back for those damaged in transit.

https://store.taylorswift.com/?utm_campaign=Cyber Monday (V82kxn)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Master List (US %26 Non-US)&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJhanUyc3RyZWV0c0BnbWFpbC5jb20iLCAia2xfY29tcGFueV9pZCI6ICJSNEJoaWQifQ%3D%3D

8 hours ago, biodigitaljazz said:

Get on it!! They’re back!

52 minutes ago, nardes said:

Also looks like Christmas Tree Farm pic disc is still available for purchase... it originally said it was only through the 29th, and it’s no longer on the main page... so I’d dig through the site if you want it!

I had no idea about this. Thank you for posting. While I usually hate picture discs, I love collecting Christmas records.

Why did I buy this? 😄

Edited by Plarocks

40 minutes ago, billya said:

Has anyone been able to get an order through? I keep getting a message about an issue with their payments.

This time you can only order 4 total music products. So if you're trying to buy all 8 variants you will need to enter a different email for your second order.