PO NOW: Taylor Swift - Folklore 2xLP

1 hour ago, billya said:

No.

Weird. 

I played around with my carts as I bought two of the signed CDs WITH shipping, but afterward found out about the Christmas record.

Almost put in a cassette and another signed CD just to take advantage of the “free shipping” deal, but then came to my senses and just bought what I wanted and payed the shipping.

Went though without a hitch. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Edited by Plarocks

9 hours ago, nardes said:

Also looks like Christmas Tree Farm pic disc is still available for purchase... it originally said it was only through the 29th, and it’s no longer on the main page... so I’d dig through the site if you want it!

the picture disc was pulled from the store a couple of/few hours ago in case anyone was curious

IT'S ONLY LETTIN ME PUT 4 IN MY CART AT A TIME THE FLYING FOLK IS THIS?

betty ill show you how fucking irresponsible I can be with my credit cards

I got 4, 5, 7, and 8... Not sure why they're not all available right now...

the regular brown "in the trees" is still available like, normally on the site apparently... just placed an extra order... I just did free shippong on both orders... with the same email... two confirmed orders emails

I just sold most of my collection why have I done this

Edited by biodigitaljazz

32 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Now that’s a take I haven’t seen here before. Most of the time people want discussion of the record discussed here and not just variants or the physical item

Some people just don’t give a shit about ranking an artist’s albums. There isn’t anything wrong with doing it here, ole buddy just needs to ignore it.  I don’t care much for it but it’s certainly better content than  constant shipping delay notices (it’s the holidays now... did everyone forget that the mail is 10x worse from November to January and distro centers also struggle with the increased volume of orders?).

16 hours ago, mitchard said:

I want to say I saw something similar with the teal one? Or I'm just making that up.

Yeah I posted the teal "In the Weeds" on my Instagram, which I had shown here-- really beautiful held up to light. I was fortunate to get it "early". I do wonder how many of the 8 variants do the same thing.

And, might as well join the fun:

1. Folklore

2. 1989

3. Lover

4. Reputation

5. Red

6. Speak Now

7. Fearless

8. s/t