PO NOW: Taylor Swift - Folklore 2xLP

2 minutes ago, Michaelgetsboss said:

and once Taylor Swift grabbed my hand on the red tour during stay stay stay!

I had the option to get cheap seats for the Red tour, and my wife (then fiance) wouldn't make up her mind so we didn't go. 

We also don't talk about the 1989 tour. 

My best friend and I had wicked seats for Rep though. 

Just now, Corgipants said:

I had the option to get cheap seats for the Red tour, and my wife (then fiance) wouldn't make up her mind so we didn't go. 

My best friend and I had wicked seats for Rep though. 

I’ve only ever been to the red tour the pit tickets were so cheap and I got the email to buy them a few days before the show. I wish she still did pit tickets like that.

1 minute ago, Corgipants said:

I didn't have the confidence to go to the Red tour solo, but I more than made up for it on the 1989 Tour... I did the left pit or b-stage pit for both Philly shows, Atlanta and Tampa Bay.. and also went out to that F1 race she performed at in Austin.

15 minutes ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

I didn't have the confidence to go to the Red tour solo, but I more than made up for it on the 1989 Tour... I did the left pit or b-stage pit for both Philly shows, Atlanta and Tampa Bay.. and also went out to that F1 race she performed at in Austin.

We had front row center seats to Miami and Tampa for 1989, my wife decided she wanted a wedding video done for our wedding so I sold them to pay the videographer. It took more than a year to get our video, and she didn't like it when it came. Biggest waste ever. 

1 hour ago, biodigitaljazz said:

They're not being nice saying "Shut it" "Shut up" and "Shut ya mouths" when other people are having friendly discussion talking about things they don't want them to, and  saying "I don't want to be a dick" doesn't change anything either. 

Discussing an artist's catalogue in a thread about their latest release isn't out of line, and DEFINITELY doesn't compare to "Posting baby pictures" or making anything else about themselves. It's just people who like to piss on other people's parades, to try and police public forums,  or are so sensitive that seeing album ranking lists ruins their entire day.

As far as Kanye goes in this thread, at least two people in here (Taylor fans no doubt) either have Kanye related sigs or referenced Kanye before in the thread. I recognized that things were getting off track and that I contributed to it by making a Kanye list which turned discussion away, so I tried to put it back on Taylor, and someone said to shut my mouth. I'll respond in kind.

AS FAR AS TAYLOR GOES has anyone else received their records in large boxes with no cushioning material whatsoever? Who else picked up the rest of the variants due to the black friday promotion?

I would never say “shut ya mouths”. Ya isn’t a word. 
I also never said “I don’t want to be a dick.” I do want to be a dick when it’s deserved. So, me saying “I don’t mean to be a dick” implies that I’m not trying to be a dick but if you take it as me being one then you are the right person who should be feeling like I’m a dick.  Probably because you’re a list maker. 

58 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I thought I'd never see a day when I'd have to think about locking a T-Swizzle thread. Geez. 

Everyone just chill the fuck out. Please. 

If posting lists of preferred records from her are your bag...so be it. There's really nothing else going on but my incessant bitching about not receiving my order. Other than that, let's stay on track and not at each other's throats. 

2020 has been enough of a shitshow as it is. Don't need any more bullshit around here and overall in VC in general. 

Thank you. Love all y'all...

I Love You Heart Hands GIF by Taylor Swift - Find & Share on GIPHY

We all know the aggression and rage that T Swift brings out in people. She promotes violence in like every song. 

4 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I’m tempted to order the “Betty’s Garden” variant and see how quickly gets shipped. 

Nothing from my second batch has shipped. My first batch has had a label created since November 19 but it’s just been chilling. That order contained 2, 4, and 6. 

If not for "In the trees" which variant do you think is a better cover for the album? The choice is obviously Betty's Garden IMO, if not Stolen Lullabies

Also, the variants have been given another week in her merch store. Probably trying to sell them all before they start shipping...

Swiped up the signed CD, too... I may be a noob to this sort of thing but there's no way that thing's REALLY signed, right? She'd have to sign literally a few million if not more...

Edited by biodigitaljazz

6 hours ago, biodigitaljazz said:

If not for "In the trees" which variant do you think is a better cover for the album? The choice is obviously Betty's Garden IMO, if not Stolen Lullabies

Also, the variants have been given another week in her merch store. Probably trying to sell them all before they start shipping...

Swiped up the signed CD, too... I may be a noob to this sort of thing but there's no way that thing's REALLY signed, right? She'd have to sign literally a few million if not more...

They're literally signed, she'll usually drunk post on Insta while she's doing them.